New Event – Beeper

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Beeper

• Another new event is here. This is the first event after the major update to version 2.0.3.

Surprisingly without a new bot.

beeper.jpg

I don’t know if this is the same event for those who haven’t updated to this version but have stayed ”save” at version 1.51.1. (For a discussion about the pros (hard to find) and cons (the major subject of this discussion) see here .

Nevertheless this event uses two bots and energonicons.

The bonus squad is Iconic Transformers, which consists of Energon Bumblebee, Epic Optimus, Classic Bmblebee and Nemesis Prime

These bots are also  in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I tried without the update but then no new event appears. Did the update and played the event… 2 runs and I already have all tokens for today. Guess that wasn’t t suppose to happen ;).

They also changed the token costs of lots of stuf, 10 gold creates 8500…en the best one… 50k coins 2000!!! Tokens

moi
    @moifirst

Yeah, they’ve screwed something up in the counting system.
    Well, it isn’t the first time.
    beeper-error.jpg

So make use of it (buy something for your tokens) as long as it lasts (, which I assume won’t be long).

moi
    @moifirst

Another thing that is different: You can’t buy sparks in the token exchange.

moi
    @moifirst

Looks like R/E haves discovered their mistake.(Look at the prize) Sorry, wrong interpretation.
    beeper-error2.jpg

Note: I’ve already spent tokens on a gold and silver steel crate. That’s why my number of tokens has decreased.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

All variations of the TNT box are in, i.e. also the poison box.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Does anything (e.g., new crystals) take the place of sparks in the token exchange?  Or is there just less to play for now?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@fortressmaximus

There is nothing else for the sparks to play for. Also the 15 gems reward is gone in daily rewards

Kd
    @kdmezzo

Just past 50000 points for 150 reward. Says my next reward at 100000 is 75. WTF.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

They’ve lowered the max amount of tokens on one day from 2500 to 2100 as far is I can see. (without the leaderboard tokens)

Phillips
    @phillips

@deindiaan they have. Just reached 200,000 points and the tokens never exceeded 2,100 and there is no additional level beyond 200,000 to aim for.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I am pretty sure they’ve had this very same thing happen in the past, with token levels cutting off /being messed up.  I’m assuming this is a bug rather than an intentional change., but who knows.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@gregger knows about it

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Hmmm. I just passed 100K and now have 2550 tokens. I started with zero since I collected yesterday’s daily quest rewards before the end of the last event. I might be able make the 150K mark to see if I get 500 more tokens.

Asen_77
    @asen

@lewie4 I also passed 200 000 and have 2100 tokens as the beginning of the day.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Day 2, 3 runs all tokens collected on balloon pigs day :). And again 2100 is the maximum of today

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 1 finished. 171K earning 3050 tokens + 1000 tokens for first place.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

The token rewards are back to normal in the updated version. But unfortunately an old bug is back now, some blocks decrease my score and they shouldn’t be in this event…..

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yep. Today’s 170K got me 1000 tokens.

One good thing about the update is that I only have to play to get 9700 tokens, instead of almost 11000, before I quit the event.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Just want to point out that this mission also contains “anti-blocks”, those that make your score go down. I’m guessing its the stone blocks (a lot of very low scoring Pig City runs).

David005
    @david005

Just crossed the 25000 mark.  My tokens went from 6,600 to 0!  All the work I just did, wasted.  I think, given the new, less generous(meaner) system, you’re not supposed to do that.  You’re meant to part with gems or real money if you want any extra characters.  And with the spark packs gone from the token exchange, is there really any reason to waste time on the events at all?  We all have other games to play, achievements and trophies on other platforms.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

My 10x gold crate from tokens. At least I got some gems.

Screenshot_20200329-142427.png

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I also spent 8,500 tokens

Gold crates from The Beeper event

So, overpower and accessory unlocking are still a thing! No gems for me but on the other hand 2 legendary crystals are worth 324 gems and 3 epic crystals 162 gems 🤷🏼‍♂️

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I got 740 Pigs, two overpowers (16 to 17 for Ultimate Megatron and Rodimus) and an upgrade from 15 to 16 for Ratchet.

Then 3 gold crystals (converted to coins), 1 Green and 1 purple (all converted to coins).

Then I got an unlock accessory (epic) 40% faster reload.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Does anyone know what an “uncommon accessory” is?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Accessories with white outline are common, bluish outline uncommon, green outline rare, purple rare and yellow legendary accessories.

This same color scheme applies also to energonicons and crystals.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Beeper

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.