New Event – Show Off!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Show Off!

• Buckle up for another new event . It has only one bot and there’s no use of energonicons.

Show Off!.jpg

The bonus squad is Speedsters, consisting of Sideswipe, Red Alert, Sunstreaker and Mirage.

These bots are also in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • cuxdavide
    @davide

this time i promote mirage… seems to be the best, hope also against pig boss and unicron. second one sunstreaker

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Good time for a break.

Good luck, folks.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@davide

Mirage is indeed the best of this squad. I like sideswipe better than sunstreaker. Playing the event with sideswipe because my mirage has no promo yet.

Pako
    @pako

Playing with Sideswipe. I think it can deal with Pig Boss, if it wasn’t for other pigs and missiles getting in the way.

I am thinking about promoting Mirage,but again, am playing for golden crates and sparks.

cuxdavide
    @davide

mirage is absolutely uneffective against unicron and wmt… can’t understand cause the weapon is similar to the soundblaster one, why this huge difference?

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

I have a mirage at level 14 about six shots to take out a WMT, the shots become too diffused to do anything against unicron. For everything else mirage is excellent. Nice and quick in the spark run, almost always makes it to the end.

EDIT: at level 16 unicron is an easy target : )

Pako
    @pako

@lewie4 this is the second round the game hasn’t awarded any tokens at the end of the day. I didn’t even see tokens flying off when I taped the icon.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Like @pako I didn’t get my daily prize tokens from the event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Show Off!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.