New Event – Security Officer Ironhide

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Security Officer Ironhide

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Security Officer Ironhide (N.B. Eligible only if you have the Prime Pass for this war season).

This event uses – again unsurprisingly – two TFs and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): Eggbot, Halloween theme, possible motion sickness if Captain Alpha Trion is used

The event banner for Security Officer Ironhide

The bonus squad is Misfits Squad (6), consisting of Captain Alpha Trion (18, SR Killer), Sergeant Nightbird (37), Seeker Novastorm (73) and Security Officer Ironhide (78).

These TFs are in the exchange with accessories, but only if you bought Prime pass(es).

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parentheses) after the squad and TF names are their (respective) Spark Run rankings.

Previous event in which Misfits Squad was the bonus squad.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Finally a 2 bot event again🙂👌💪🏻

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Witch Piggies
    Day 2- Walking Mortar Towers
    Day 3- Tombstones
    Day 4- Cyberformed Scenery
    Day 5- Pumpkins
    Day 6- Stone blocks

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

10x Gold Crates

Ugh, just barely worth the gems I spent for recharging.

Out of curiosity, is this “motion sickness” thing strictly an Alpha Trion Bird problem? Because it was supposedly a feature in the last VIP Squad event, and I never suffered from it. (I solely used Cyclonus Pig)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Alpha Trion, Cyclonus, Kup and Captain Alpha Trion have innate Boomshake (energicon) capability when they transform. The shaking doesn’t end when they transform back. This may – or may not – induce motion sickness symptoms (depending on lots of things).

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Is that what that is? I was under the impression that it was some kind of bug/error that the programmers never got around to fixing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Security Officer Ironhide

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.