New Event – Save The Bee!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Save The Bee!

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown yes, it’s a bug (apeared again). I already said @exientgreg about it, but I don’t know, they added fix into todays update or this is server side settings … So you guys still have some hours to exploit it ;)  This is funny bug, but fun not for all, so should be fixed. I just sad about so many reincarnations of this bug, and I think Stone day with Captain Starscream will be funny also, with 1mil scores, and Exient coders will be with round eyes again :D

Geli
    @geli

@millforce2k Mostly small limbs and leaf cleanup, as well as re-anchoring the tomato cages that were tilted a bit.  No structural damage.

The worst damage came from the missus; I woke her up to news of our being in a projected path of a tornado.  Tornado passed us by 5 miles, but I am still paying the price for making her get out of bed before she wanted.  🥴

IIRC, I started WMT day at 0-dark-thirty, then took the time away from the game to keep abreast of the weather developments and subsequent cleanup.  I usually start about 05:30,after I get the coffee started and before the work day starts.  About the same time as you and @20qmindreader. We 3 are in the same time zone. I tend to end in top 5 after first 4 runs, and, like you, am lower if I start earlier.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@papakarlo Thanks. I did continue playing relatively normally and ended up being able to get two gold crates.

First gold crate. Absolute crap. Pigs and coins. I have a full silo, so the gold crystals turned into coins.
    Screenshot_2020-08-06-09-10-18_Resize.png

Second gold crate. Good thing I kept playing instead of just settling for coins.
    Screenshot_2020-08-06-09-11-00_Resize.png

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Save The Bee!

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.