New Event – Peace And Love

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Peace And Love

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@exientgreg

Can you please put the ‘pause button’ on the lower left…out of the field of play? It’s in the field of play right now & it’s annoying when you have a flow going/see the enemy/blast it, but the game pauses. Not only ‘that’, but it’s a distraction up there. Thanks…back to your regularly scheduled coffee.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

I can’t stand the ‘minus blocks’…why don’t you let us ‘earn’ on the final day of an event, when we are trying to reach our ‘token goals’ . One thing for sure…I’m not gonna spend one cent on ‘getting there’. @exientgreg

moi
    @moifirst

@craftymitts
    actually I find the position of the pause button perfect, because I think this is the least targeted region. But maybe that’s something personal.
    Also I agree that it would be nice if the minus blocks are absent (on the final day or during the whole event, but this will destroy the idea behind it.  (Btw it’s only -1 point/block)
    A comparable situation is that a lot of players would like that everyday everything gives extra points (WMT’s blocks, pigs and whatever) as being the selected target, but then it will end up in the same, day after day. So that also isn’t a great idea although you (and everyone else) get more points.
    So what do you want, more diversity or just more points?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@craftymitts In a sense these are the best minus blocks. At first they were +5 and -5 and that was tough. Also they started colored as green and red blocks and for green–red color blinds that was a no–go. And during this event the minus blocks weren’t switched on on the first day.

Brothers in Armor as bonus squad, ±blocks and only one TF slot equals a take–it–easy week or almost a holiday.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Volcanicus dropped down to 1K gems this week and I finally broke down and bought it. After that, Omega Supreme was offered for 1K. After buying that, Cosmos was offered for 1K. 3K for three bots. Not too bad. :)

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@moifirst

It belongs on the bottom, out of the game play, not covering up the targets that come fast from that area…it isn’t rocket science…and I prefer points when in a close competition (which is the ‘context’ of my remark)………..

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

I just got 36 points (read that…36 before 200% bonus/basically just not shooting at anything, 90% of the run) because 99% of the blocks were black….with a player that never needs to be recharged 99.99999999999% of the time…Gee that should help me w/my token goal for this event huh…That was my first round after payin’ 40 gems to stay close (what a waste….pffftttt). You guys can post all the mental masturbation re: ‘this’ that you want…the numbers don’t lie…wait it was 35 points…game took one away…pffftttt redux

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

I usually play the ‘War Event’ all the way through before I buy the ‘Prime Pass’. I like getting everything all at once. It’s a hoot…but I’m not gonna buy it this time..have a nice day!!

RizDub
    @rizdub

Who’s the better bot to go for, Smokescreen or Beachcomber?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@rizdub Beachcomber is slightly better.

Note that my Beachcomber and Smokescreen have all of their accessories.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@rizdub

I’d prefer beachcomber as well, played event with him, hit 16k tokens. Upgraded him to level 18 now, which is only 35% or so.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Peace And Love

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.