New Event – Omega Supreme

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Omega Supreme

• A new event has started! The top prize is Omega Supreme.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): Eggbot

Omega Supreme event banner

The bonus squad is Gestalt which consists of Volcanicus and Omega Supreme.

Volcanicus and Omega Supreme from Gestalt and Devastator and Optimus Maximus from Combiners are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Another shity event with non enough points for a new useless bot. I will not going to spent more then 1000 gems at the end of the week, but they won’t be enough with this pointless event …

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I have two offers, both for 5000 gems. Please fix this rovio so one is 1000 gems with less sparks.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@pandaczar12

Better get used to those 5000 gems offers…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

The scoring structure has been shite for a long time on these events with only 1 bot.  It only makes any sense if you have a very highly promoted bonus squad member.   So, I rarely play these events any more except to “try me” on the new characters.   This one is extra bad because even if you promoted Volcanicus, you’d have to suffer through hours of playing with that slow piece of crap, and the targets seem extra scarce.  This game is just built to punish people who enjoy it.

ABT
    @abt

@pandaczar12 I got the same TWO 5000 gem offers as well. I’m not sure why R/E gives the offer TWICE in the same screen next to each other. Must be some kind of bug. I finally unlocked Omega Supreme today (not using gems) and just got him upgraded to lvl 5. I tried him out in a normal node and he DIED! I thought these gigantic TFs are supposed to have tons of innate defense/health. Maybe some kind of bug there as well.

ABT
    @abt

I’m not sure who’s bright idea is it to have an Event with the Eggbot and a Gestalt TF bonus squad together. Between Volcanicus, the Eggbot, and coins flying all over the screen, 3/4 of the screen is blocked by something. I can’t even tell what I am shooting at or what’s on the screen with so much blocking my view. We probably need to zoom out at least 0.5x to make sense of anything going on.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

“Fraudulent known bug”

What are you referring to (please explain)?

FYI, You can only see the x4 if/when your character from the correct squad is promoted.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg Omega Supreme have bugged Sunglasses accessory, which we need to unequip to be able to play without big glitches with his weapon. Other Gestalt squad transformer, Volcanicus, have same bug with his Monocle. Those accessoryes, instead of adding more Fire rate, subtract it or something like that.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@deindiaan

The last event started off the same way with two 5000 gem offers, and one eventually became 1000.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Omega Supreme

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.