New Event – Old Money!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Old Money!

• A new event has started! The main prize is Mirage.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon. Only TFs who have been originally released through events plus Nemesis Prime, Rodimus, Dead End and Energon Nautica can be selected for event runs.

The Event Banner for Old Money!
    1/2

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The bonus squad is Speedsters, consisting of Sideswipe, Red Alert, Sunstreaker and Mirage.

Surprisingly only Mirage from the Speedsters is in the token exchange with accessories. Other TFs in the token exchange (with accessories) are the VIPs i.e. Alpha Trion, Kup and Cyclonus.

Have fun and good luck!

(2/2)

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

PS. The runs aren’t speeded and there are only wood blocks.

moi
    @moifirst

They must have run out of their stock of amphetamines.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I’ve got both Sideswipe and Mirage – which would be the better one to promote for the event?

moi
    @moifirst

@rizdub
    Without any doubt: Mirage!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Playing with sideswipe because of his higher promo level, het gets the job done but mirage is much better against wmt. So I’d choose mirage!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@rizdub Mirage

Like @deindiaan I use Sideswipe for event runs but I tested Mirage in Spark Run. He was good! And EMP is very, very useful.

Pako
    @pako

Playing with sideswipe too…. I just pair it with an useful energonicon. Question, how well does mirage fair against unicron? In my two shots at it, Sideswipe couldn’t go further than 3/5.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@pako

Got 4/5 with sideswipe, with mirage I killed it several times.

Geli
    @geli

@pako.  Mirage vs Unicron is no problem.  Mine currently at Lvl 17 and all accessories are Grade 1. It handled Unicron at Lvl 14 easily.  I use Healthpack so I do not waste coinage or time watching recharge videos.

Pako
    @pako

Thanks, @deindiaan and @geli. My 3 encounters with unicron have been plagued with obstacles and/or falling monoliths. Which, doesn’t help much in successfully killing the floating head. Also, sideswipe’s weapon is too slow, I should look into enhancing its destructive power (I should have the necessary resources, but I am a litte savvy about when and how I use them).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

WMT day is the worst Unicron day (unless one uses Enerbot or Healthpack energonicon). Still my Sideswipe managed to chip 3/5 segments off Unicron.

Speaking of @deindiaan, it seems that we are today in the same leaderboard:

@deindiaan and me

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@grimlockdown

Was looking for grimlockdown on my leader board, but now I noticed that you play with nickname Aria, and indeed we are in the same competition today 🤗. Managed to get 4/5 of the unicron again today with the glazor, using a level 18 sideswipe.

Good luck in the competition today, I’m not going to put too much effort in it, I’m on holiday and it’s 34 degrees😎

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@deindiaan You seem currently to be on the first place on the leaderboard and you are taking it easy 🤷‍♂️
    Today wasn’t the first time when we were on the same leaderboard and I can’t tell the difference in you being on holiday and not being on holiday 😉

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@grimlockdown

Haha yeah OK, I found some extra time to play some runs. Didn’t end up first though. I’ll keep an eye on the leaderboard from now on😜

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

I have been using mirage and goldbrick, with emp mirage needs no additional help

BarbieB
    @barbieb

@grimlockdown  I just tried Eberbot again. So THAT’S what it does. I’ve tried it a few times before and couldn’t figure out what it did. I think that I expected it to decrease the enemy’s energy so that they couldn’t fire at me. Since that wasn’t happening, I completely missed what it actually did.

So it’s similar to Reflectron, but it gives health to me instead of damage to the enemy. Sa-weet!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Old Money!

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.