New Event – Novastorm

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Novastorm

• A new event has started and the top prize is Novastorm.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special features: Christmas theme, Eggbot

Novastorm event banner

The bonus squad is Reinforcements, consisting of Cosmos, Ionstorm and Novastorm.

All these TFs plus Warpath are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • John
    @john12345

There all 10000 tokens so getting them is basically impossible

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

do the eggbots poop out the crystals with any regularity or is that purely random?

yeah, not getting a new bot this tournament – just more disappointing gold boxes i assume…

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@wurtzyt6 It looks random to me. Although, I must say that in this event Eggbots seems to drop gems more often than previously.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Indeed, I’ve got some more blue crystals as normal. Almost at 10k tokens for the new bot now 🙂

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I’ve got enough gems for him and one more 2K bot later on. I tried him out and for that squad he probably will be better than using Ionstorm. It’s still a good distraction for a game but not enough for me to hold out for some amazing bot down the line.

John
    @john12345

Is the Facebook page still operating because there hasn’t been a post since September so I guess it was just abandoned or something

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras If you wait a couple of weeks those 2k bots will eventually drop in price to 1k.

John
    @john12345

@sntrooper what do you mean

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@john12345 When Ionstorm was released my offer was for 5000 gems. No way am I ever paying that much and no way was I going to promote one of the worst characters in the game to get the 10k to unlock him from the event, so I skipped getting him. A couple of weeks later the offer lowered to 2000 gems, an amount I’m willing to spend but I decided to test it and see if it would lower to 1000 gems. And sure enough a couple of weeks later it did.

John
    @john12345

@sntrooper in my region all gem bundles for characters cost 750 sooo

Wurtzy
    @wurtzyt6

Tokens:5150

210 Gems, Panels for wheeljack, 120 gems, and 1 green crystal. Wow. Oh, and I think some sunglasses for one of the soundwaves from a silver crate…

:P yet I’ll still play

Pako
    @pako

My offers were 750 gems for new bots, then went up to 5000. Waited out, several weeks later they went down to 2000. It’s been 3 months since and I am still waiting to come down in price.

For this event I’d spent about 160 gems, and a good amount of sparks, to reach the needed 10k tokens to unlock Novastorm. The bot is dissapointing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Novastorm

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.