New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, –, Zilch i.e. No Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, –, Zilch i.e. No Event

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan I had the same issue w/ energonicons and messed up graphics. Then it kept crashing. So I finally deleted the app, reinstalled it, logged in via FB, reloaded and now everything is looking normal!

I even see the correct image for Sergeant Greenlight:

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

Didn’t have any crashes so far. Keeping this in mind. But normally the last thing I want to do is delete and reinstall, scared of loosing my progress. Have it connected to fb though, so if needed I’ll do this.

otter
    @otter

Showing 2000 for me

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan If you’re signed in using FB-sync, it should be able to keep your progress. I switch between an Android and iOS device, and it seems to do an okay job syncing. However, I understand if you don’t want to risk losing everything. In any case, by Monday, there should be a “hard-update” which hopefully also fix the graphics issues.

@otter
    For the past year, every one of my offers were 5000 gems, so I was surprised when I saw 750 offered. Not sure why it changed.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Really … I surprised! And happy :) R/E FTW! You made my day! No more 630% slow SR. Wow, so fast fix! TY!

ABT
    @abt

I couldn’t resist and bought Sergeant Greenlight for 750 gems. Then I got Sergeant Flamewar for another 750. (I plan on using up my remaining gems stash anyways):

Hopefully this doesn’t break my game when Season 7 starts:

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@abt Yea, 1500 for both. App crashed when Sgt Greenlight broke out and started the run. When I bought Sgt Flamewar, it just went to the map. Haven’t used them on a map, or other run.

@soldeed
    @otter The bots always drop in cost. Though, this may just be a glitch that they are available without Prime Pass. My offers have started at 2K or 5K, but I’ve waited for them to drop. The three Coneheads started at 2k and took about a month to drop to 1K when I bought them.

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

Energonicon pics on Android switched around (Reflectron looks like Lavatron). Pics are fine on iPad. Paid to increase storage on Android and storage was not increased. Husband played new event (Sunstreaker, including paying 10 gems for second round) on iPad and game showed Sunstreaker bundle options. Now event has totally disappeared from his game screen (NO event at all) and is showing Buddy Bundle options. He and I were in same group in Sunstreaker event and his nickname is still listed in 7th place in that group but he can’t play because it doesn’t show on his screen. Have tried rebooting etc, but no help.  Also, husband’s iPad still shows Prime Pass as “ends in 0 seconds” while my iPad shows “Next season in 5d etc…)”. On Android devices, screen showing incomplete pic (note incomplete Prime Pass tower, incomplete “coin pickup”,  missing TF under “Time left” indicator, etc).

Screen shot

Pako
    @pako

HA! Sergeant Greenlight costs 2000 gems for me. So, nah, not getting it.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Are these Groundforce TFs completely new, or were they previously part of a prime pass?  I have lost track.

JuniperBird
    @juniperbird

Sergeant Greenlight is 5000 gems for me! Never paid 5k for a bot, never will but still Rovio keeps trying.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@fortressmaximus yes, they are new TF’s from the next Prime pass, so it’s just a bug. Probably I should buy them, but 5k gems is incredibly too much for each. So I’ll just wait next season, and buy for $20 both by Prime pass. Atm 5200 gems cost $100 for me.

@exientgreg
    why the heck brand new TF’s from next Season 7, are available for gems, and for such crazy low amount, like just 750? Stop smoking weed guys, and go back to work, or you’ll lose your work and our lovely game!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@papakarlo thanks.  My offer is 750 for Sgt. Greenlight, haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Asen_77
    @asen

My offer is 2000. Still not decided to take it!

John
    @john12345

I guess more prime pass tfs are getting available in bundles but I’m saving for the jungle and I don’t want to break my game

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Bought both of them when the game was still glitching, now after the new update everything is fine, played with both of them and this went fine.

Poncho
    @poncho

The game crashes for me right at the end of Sparks Run and Challenge Run.  I can’t use Sergeant Greenlight at all – it crashes right away.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

My game crashes at SR, if paused for a long time, and looks like this is not a problem with low memory. Also got sudenly crashes during many different activity, even collecting coins from nodes. Tnx God, no crashes at Events.

Enyone tested recently, which TF is a best against Eggbot atm? Rovio boosted him very much. I didn’t tested all TF’s, but looks like Classic Bee can kill him, and not always.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

@papakarlo — is the game still crashing during spark run for you? Mine’s been doing that a fair bit lately, also when it’s been paused for a while

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@soldeed I don’t know about Spark run, because it’s too expensive to test, but pause during coin collecting from nodes still leads to crashing after resuming …

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg It seems we are heading to an another of this kind of “empty” event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, –, Zilch i.e. No Event

Viewing 21 replies - 26 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.