New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, –, Zilch i.e. No Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, –, Zilch i.e. No Event

• A new event would have started if there would be one! There is no top prize.

This event uses zero TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – no runs, no targets, no TFs, no bonus squad, no nothing

No event, no banner

There is no bonus squad.

All these TFs would also be in the token exchange with accessories if there would be a token exchange.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Great cynicism!
    This is the best remedy to deal with this awkward situation.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

John
    @john12345

The games over no new update yet nothing I have a feeling somethings coming out on March 27th the anniversary of 2.0

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

I don’t know why the peep who asked @extientgreg this question would come here to whine & spread bs rumors re: the game ending….instead of sharing the answer he got.  They are working on it…as it says here.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

Anyway, it was nice getting event intel almost a day before we played so we could plan strategy…from the guy in Fiji (cough). How’s the waves today bruddah??!!

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

Yea and don’t customize that TF w/the sunglasses accessory…there’s a glitch that makes the player freeze…although the ‘nutcracker hat’ will work for 20% damage but all you see running around the screen is the hat! Good fun and have luck!!!

John
    @john12345

@craftymitts that reply was posted after mine

ABT
    @abt

@craftymitts The weather in Fiji is great. Great for surfin’ the waves! 🤣

Hopefully we get an update soon. But because R/E is in Europe (their day is over now), and it takes time to submit an app update for App Store review/approval, it could take 24+ hours before it gets approved and published.

I’m happy that we got some positive news. Maybe time take a quick break before the update. Perhaps some apology tokens may be icing on the cake… 😁

John
    @john12345

@abt makes up for the holiday surfin

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

I remember such situations 4-5 years ago. And I still don’t know, it’s was my fault, because autoupdate was turned off, or R/E? This time not my fault for sure – there is no any update …

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@abt Do you guys need a highly skilled maintenance guy over there on the islands?…I’m also a great cook trained in all the necessary food groups…chili, grilled cheese, pizza, all of ’em!!…:D

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

@abt that’s what i was thinkin’ but think vouchers for donuts at a bakery of our choice would be apropos..or pizza..

otter
    @otter

Has anyone been able to get back into the game??

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

But because R/E is in Europe (their day is over now), and it takes time to submit an app update for App Store review/approval, it could take 24+ hours before it gets approved and published.

And I don’t think the app stores do anything on the weekends either so I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get it until Monday or Tuesday.

John
    @john12345

@sntrooper well the App Store still runs and all on weekends so just because the weekend doesn’t have many updates doesn’t mean that it wont release until then

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Worst thing for me not an absence of live event, but those long Spark runs with 630% promotion, till atleast Monday.

@otter
    my game loading ok, just no Event icon.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

There is a new update now, version xxxx.3. It looks a bit buggy though, but it’s playable. There is an event running and you have bonussquad members for the sparkrun, which is nice! Also see sergeant greenlight as new bot, but I think this wasn’t suppose to be there yet, but has to come as primepass bot. Not taking the chance of buying her, because the picture is wiped out. Coins and missions also look strange on the map with this update. But like they said there will be a new build on monday(hard update)

Soldeed
    @soldeed

“Reduced rewards because the event is almost over”…

ABT
    @abt

It’s semi-working for me as well. The game updated to “2.10.3.0“.

The new Event is called Sunstreaker. Bonus squad is The Speedsters (Sideswipe, Red Alert, Sunstreaker, Mirage):

A lot of graphics is broken as @deindiaan has mentioned.

Edit: I wonder if I should try to purchase with gems?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I bit. After Sergeant Greenlight (also for 750 gems), I got Sergeant Flamewar for 750 gems.

Sergeant Flamewar

Soldeed
    @soldeed

750 gems? Showing as 1000 for me

ABT
    @abt

@millforce2k, so 1500 gems for both TFs? Is Sergeant Greenlight playable? They seem like PrimePass TFs, so I wonder if it will break something if you got it via an offer (and not through PrimePass).

I noticed a new Ground Force squad as well:

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This is my offer (750 gems):

Sergeant Greenlight offer but seeing also Cosmos

So, I’m not seeing silhouette but Cosmos. I have an iPad.

Also, like @abt I have the Ground Force squad and all messed up squad icons.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

My energons are also messed up, wrong pictures shown. Also I started they event 2.15 hrs before ending because before there was no event, and I get reduced rewards. Normally that should happen when you start less than a hour before the end. Still doubting if I should give it a shot with these two new bots, offer is 750🤔

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – None, Nothing, Null, NIL, –, Zilch i.e. No Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.