New Event – Major Shockwave

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Major Shockwave

• Despite all the changes in time windows for playing after the new update, at least they’ve managed to create a new event.
    It has two bots and an energonicon.

major shockwave.jpg

The bonus squad is the Cybertronians, consisting of Shockwave, Acid Storm, Sunstorm and Trypticon.
    All these bots are also in the exchange with accessories.
    Good luck and have fun.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

Unfortunately still no sign of the new bot Zeta or whatever the official name of her character may be.

cuxdavide
    @davide

who is the best? trypticon and sunstorm?

Ethan
    @ethan2011

No event for me, is showing Token Exchange on the last one still with 6H 40M left.

moi
    @moifirst

@ethan2011
    Strange! Do you have the most recent update?

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Yes, updated last night

moi
    @moifirst

Thus it remains very strange. I wonder what you will see after these 6h 40m have passed.

Forget my previous remarks. The change of timezone dependent starting/ends times of events hadn’t fully settled in my thoughts.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@davide

Trypticon is the best of this squad, the other ones are all very weak. New event started at 8pm here, but I will start tomorrow because I need to sleep first.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@ethan2011 Are you US Eastern time zone? I am as well and it’s showing token exchange for another six hours for me.

If they are going to start a a fixed local time, they should have done 8 or 9 PM.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

@millforce2k  Yes, EST here.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@ethan2011 lucky you. Have time for token exchange. I lost my event tokens today, because exchange ends suddenly.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

@papakarlo  already had all mine cashed. I never hold onto them, got burnt once a couple of years ago and cash them the second i hit enough to get something i want to buy.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@ethan2011 That’s why you still have the token exchange. We’ll see @moifirst post about the new event and then have six hours to prepare for it. :)

Of course, it will be interesting if they are able to only group people by time zone. I don’t start until 4-5 in the morning my time before heading off to work, so it’s possible that I could get grouped with someone in the US Central time and they will have an extra hour to play.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

One thing that this new time change may allow (for some), is if someone here posts what the new event is, some time zones may still have the Token Exchange and can then spend tokens accordingly (if there’s something to spend on that would help in the new event).

Asen_77
    @asen

Got 10 Gold crates with tokens – 5 Rare and 5 Epic. No legendary and no overpower today :(

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Yesterday two overpowers from the Challenge run crates and now three when I used my 7,500 tokens to open Gold crates.

Major Shockwave, 10 Gold crates

Not bad.

cuxdavide
    @davide

you feel some real improvement in overpowered bots? more firepower or more strenght?

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

1 Overpower with tokens- Windblade.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@davide It’s complicated. The overpower percentage from a level to next level varies from 1% to 678% (which I know about). And then there are accessories and upgrades to accessories…

I use Blaster (level 20 and 541% overpower) for Spark runs and over time I have noticed that he kills e.g. flying pigs much more easily. I think that with those kind of percentage overpower will make noticeable difference.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

The shockwave challenge just ended for me, and the Token Exchange icon popped up with only 3hrs before the next event starts (I’m assuming this is related to the new standardized event start time that’s part of the new update, which I installed today).

However, I can’t open the token exchange, even though the token exchange icon is present.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I can’t spend my tokens and I’m about to lose them when the next event starts it appears :(

Searay
    @searay1

Yep, I have the same problem. Guess the tokens are gone.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Thanks.  At least I know I’m not alone.  I sent a support request on the slim hope I might get some tokens restored at some point in time.

Searay
    @searay1

Looks like the support request worked.  Thanks for that..!

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Well, I don’t believe my request helped but my token exchange did open up again.  Sounds like yours did too!  Glad to hear it!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Major Shockwave

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.