New Event – I Am… Megatron

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – I Am… Megatron

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@grimlockdown No, Energon Nautica was released in an event. It was around the same time though. If I remember right I got Energon Nautica before I unlocked regular Nautica, perhaps even before I unlocked the mine area.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This event seems to be made for Dark Megatron

Leaderboard

No recharges

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@craftymitts I like this event. It really hard, atleast for my GSG, so brough some interest to me. I think R/E concept is right – to hold players, after easy Slipstream’s event they brough some hardcore. I happy, we got x4 promotion bonus back. And so fast! Really, I was sure, whole week will be without it, not matter, it’s bug or was intended.

Now I just pray not to see ice or wood blocks as targets next days :)

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Update F**K up

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Can you be more specific please (about fixing the piglab)?
    If refereeing to the ‘green not crafting issue’ fix coming out ASAP in v2.6
    Also reflectron is fine for me on ios.. any more details please?

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg yes, green cry can be crafted just only one. This is the issue with the pig lab.

If we select Reflectron for usual nodes, level loaded normally, Reflectron charged normally. But using it cause game to freeze and crush. Not always. Game can crush any time after use Reflectron. Looks like live events don’t have this problem, only nodes. Game version 2.5.0.5.  Android, Reflectron grade 1. And looks like something bad with todays latest update?

@lostyyy
    thank you for warning.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Next day is hardest, ballon pigs. Just missing Chuck as main TF and no energonicon :)

moi
    @moifirst

@lostyyy
    I’ve seen that the new update 2.6.0 is available, but can you tell what’s wrong with it, so I can decide if I do or do not perform this update?

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Can not log in to game

moi
    @moifirst

Yep, that’s a serious problem. For the moment I’ll wait with updating the game.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Am I the only one that has been locked out by this up date?

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Ok I did a reset on my old iPad and got back into the game but only once. This last up date has done this I need help to get back into the game. Can this update be rolled back so I can join facebook and move the game to a new iPad.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Mine auto updated hours ago, and no issues.   Android.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Also the piglab green crystal bug is fixed for me (Android).  Nice.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am playing on iOS iPad mini and after update have a serious problem with game. Crashing after 10-15 sec or after a run. Save the points from the run, but crashes immediately after I finish it. If I try something else ( collecting coins, starting or collecting missions or anything else – game crashes after just 10-15 sec. ROVIO – please fix this bad update – current version 2.6.0.5

moi
    @moifirst

A little bit anxious I updated this game to v.2.6.0.5 (Android) but to my relief everything seems to be normal.
    So it might be a problem with the iOS-version.

Thomst
    @thomst

Same problem for me, i use ios iPad.

Isaac
    @isaacm

Same here… iPad.

moi
    @moifirst

@exientgreg
    Houston, we have a problem!
    (Well, at least the ones playing on an iOS-device.)

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

I did feel alone for a day.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg The latest version of ABT crashes in main/Map screen as reported previously – unless you start the game offline. Once you flip the switch to online a crash ensues. I have iPadOS 13.7.

Edit: The crashes might be linked to the current event. I tested v2.6.0.5 in another iPad and that seemed to be fine but I haven’t used that since Volcanicus event.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, all we know is that reinstalling the game works, so it is most likely related to cache on device

Isaac
    @isaacm

Reinstalling didn’t work for me…

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

So I play an event that says it features the flying pig & balloon thingies & I get met (before my already sloooooooow player, that I really had no other choice to use, can engage) with walking towers that spew flying freeform funkafide filth. Why not just start us w/3 hearts since a feature of this game is to freeze when buddies enter AND when entering game BUT enemy can nail us full speed…yawn. Oh Electroblast hasn’t worked since May when I joined & yea, I’ve mentioned it. Also, I have no idea what some of these ‘customizations’ do. You’d think after spending the time to earn 15 white/blue/green/purple rewards, that you could actually see an improvement. ‘Time’ is the greatest gift we humans are given. Stop wasting our’s.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – I Am… Megatron

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.