New Event – I Am… Megatron

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – I Am… Megatron

• Should be ‘New Event – Another JARSU’!

Shockwave is the Top Prize, Token Exchange has Shockwave, Dark Megatron, Grey Slam Grimlock, Bludgeon, and Sentinel Prime together with accessories, but the bonus squad is still Noughties … only the Noughties characters aren’t available for the Event – so no 4 x bonus is possible??

Surely if anyone tested this prior to launching they would have noticed.  If I ran a business like this, I’d have no customers.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Event starts in a few hours here, wondering if I’ll get the same bug…

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Anyone else having an issue in the Pig Lab, the RARE gems can Not be converted to Epic because the control panel to select the quantity to convert is Blank/Missing!  This is in v0.2

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Anyone else having an issue in the Pig Lab, the RARE gems can Not be converted to Epic because the control panel to select the quantity to convert is Blank/Missing!  This is in v2.5.0.2

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

Anyone else having an issue in the Pig Lab, the RARE gems can Not be converted to Epic because the control panel to select the quantity to convert is Blank/Missing?!  This is in v2.5.0.2

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@abtonandroidguy, yes, I noted this problem in another thread.  I can still convert green to purple,  just one at a time.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

(Deleted)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Event started… Bonus squad is missing indeed 😩🙄

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Atleast Spark run will be not so anoying. Slipstream have her x4 bonus there still.

ADK38
    @adk38

Another week without spark runs or any incentive

🙄 (Could be set up better for me. But what do I care) 🤐

moi
    @moifirst

I assume that the bonus squad should have been Leaders because all 4 members are in the Token Exchange together with the ” top prize”  Shockwave.
    Really amazing that R/E made this JARSU. (On the other hand, this isn’t a big surprise to me knowing their reputation.) But the question  “What will they do about it?” remains.

BarbieB
    @barbieb

I think this deserves a flare to @Exientgreg. Is this intentional, or a bug? Appreciate any insight you can give us.

From @jaykew – “Shockwave is the Top Prize, Token Exchange has Shockwave, Dark Megatron, Grey Slam Grimlock, Bludgeon, and Sentinel Prime together with accessories, but the bonus squad is still Noughties … only the Noughties characters aren’t available for the Event – so no 4 x bonus is possible??”

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Since we can chose only 30 oldest TF’s, missing x4 bonus can be intended, not a bug. Because when Events was added to the game, was no x4 bonus. Also, day target is a stone blocks, and all blocks on the map are stone, so +210% TF making not a bad score. But interesting, if we will get ice blocks as the target tomorrow, stone blocks will last on the map?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Strange/interesting/JARSU observation: you can choose a TF for event run from the original 29 TFs and in addition to those, Nautica!?!

BarbieB
    @barbieb

Is anyone else here on Kindle? I haven’t experienced any of the bugs you all have mentioned, but I’m also still on version 2.5.0 (released August 30, 2020). The Amazon App store doesn’t show that there’s another update after that.

I’m guessing that means I may lose the ability to participate in the challenge this week. Or at a minimum, come this Sunday if Season 4 begins, I won’t have access to it.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

yep, not good, should be the ‘leader’ squad

Pako
    @pako

Thanks for fixing it.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Working fine again🙂🙂👍👍👍

BarbieB
    @barbieb

I’m still not getting 4x bonus for Leader Squad. Possibly because I’m on Kindle and they still haven’t upgraded to the latest version? Anyone else having this issue?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

It’s working now,  but this squad sucks and single bot events suck, so I’m sitting it out.

otter
    @otter

Did R/E run out of wood and glass targets ?????? Nothing but stone for 2 days now…. And it appears they have NERFED the available tf’s to Lemming’s…

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@otter 2nd day gold here.

@grimlockdown
    yep, Nautica was added later. But maybe we can chose her,  because those 30 TF’s – first 30 TF’s, which new player achieve first.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Looks to me like any character that became available through a Competition / Event is not available for use in this one.  Nautica is available for use since it was attained through the cave area for Plasma, and Bluestreak, Prowl, Arcee and Airachnid are available for use since they are attained through Mission portals, not from Competition.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo @jaykew Yes, you are right. The bot selection is non–event bots (and not the original ones). But in that case I think Energon Nautica is missing. I seem to remember that she was unlocked the same way and the same time as Nautica.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Who’s great idea was it to turn everything to stone for 2 days now??playing with Grey grimlock, but het plays like crapple. Have to hit a stone block for 5 minutes or so. Time for wood and glass blocks!!

ph
    @ph

@exientgreg  how about fixing the  piglab while you at it?   Also energonicon reflection crashes the game when activated.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – I Am… Megatron

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.