New Event – Epic

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Epic

• It’s time again for another new event.
    This one uses two bots and  energonicons

epic.jpg

The bonus squad is Iconic Transformers.

All of the bots of this squad are in the exchange with accessories.

Good luck everybody!

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Replies
  • These players should not have gotten ahead of me that quickly, even with gem spending, especially since I am using two bonus squad bots, whereas they are only using one (if any at all). I had just completed my first four runs for the day, which put me in the number 1 spot on my leaderboard. Just a minute after my fourth run, I refreshed my leaderboard, and this is what it gives me (see picture below).

Epic Event Leaderboard

Now tell me…. What is wrong with this picture?

cuxdavide
    @davide

what you think is stronger between energon bumblebee and bumblebee classic? i’m still at low levels and i can upgrade only one so i have to choose

@jimmy-necessary
    maybe it have a second bot with high rank upgrade multiplied 4x cause is part of the squad?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary I don’t see anything wrong with the picture.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@davide, I would say classic bumblebee,  he is very strong.

cuxdavide
    @davide

thank you @fortressmaxim

@davide   I have already thought of that. I’m using 2 bonus squad bots with a total promotion bonus of 1120%. The players ahead of me in my picture would not have more than half of that for their total promotion bonuses because they would only be using 1 bonus squad bot.

@datguygamer
      If you had read my entire post, you would have realized that I wasn’t just referring to the physical picture. The thing that’s wrong with the picture is the scores of the players ahead of me, and how they got those scores in just TWO MINUTES when it should have taken them longer to reach those scores.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i noticed too, in the past, that scores of other players aren’t updated in real time, don’t know if the player is cheating, the nick is strange, seems to be a nick for a temporary account, for sure is difficult to beat your promotion bonus :O

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary It’s quite possible that the ones above you are using bots that have more promotion than you. I can see one of them already has one Red Star bot. Maybe others have as well coupled with their Dead End.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

No unicron once again in this event.   That’s at least 4 events in a row.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Ugh, Flying Elite Pigs are the worst…especially when they swarm together.

R.I.P My Energon Grimlock…

@datguygamer   No, they can’t have a higher promotion bonus than me because I am using two bonus squad bots, Nemesis Prime and Epic Optimus Prime, both of which are highly promoted. They are only using one bonus squad bot (if any at all). And I used my ruby crowned Energon Grimlock on the bot selection screen for the event in order to get idea of the promotion bonus that they are getting. My promotion bonus is currently at 1120%, they are only getting a 600%-700% promotion bonus. That is significant difference.

@flusteredbirb   Tell me about. I feel your pain. The elite pigs should not have been added to the game, especially not the events, because they are simply too powerful, and there’s no way to get rid of them quickly with the tools that we already have in the game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary I am sure the other bot they are using coupled with their Dead End is Green Star.

@datguygamer   No, the bonus squad bot that they are using is not at any of the emerald promotion levels otherwise it would be showing up on the leaderboard instead of the bot that is being shown because the leaderboard always shows the highest promoted bot that is being used in the event next to the username of the player who is using that bot.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jimmy-necessary i was under the impression that the leaderboard shows the bot you used in that run. That’s what happens to me AFAI experimented with that.

Asen_77
    @asen

@jimmy-necessary No, it is not. I am playing with Blaster and second bot is x4 Nemesis. In my List I am shown as Blaster player!

@asen   What is the promotion level of your Blaster, and the promotion level of your Nemesis Prime?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

If the promotion levels of the bots are the same, the bot that shows on the leader board is the bot you start the run with. If they have different promotion levels, the highest bot is shown.

Asen_77
    @asen

@jimmy-necessary Both are same – Green crown!

@asen   If both of your bots have an emerald crown, and Blaster is the bot that you are playing the even with (primarily), then that is the reason why your Blaster is showing up on the leaderboard. The bot with the higher promotion level is the bot that is shown on the leaderboard. If both bots have the same promotion level, then the bot that you’re primarily playing with is the bot shown on the leaderboard.

@millforce2k
      Thank you for your post because you are helping me to prove my point.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Not sure what your point is, @Jimmy-necessary.  Even if we assume you do have a higher promotion bonus (which still isn’t clear and may not be knowable),  it doesn’t mean that the others won’t have higher scores than you.   Happens every event.  If that was WMT day, maybe they killed all the targets and you didn’t, which can lead to a huge point discrepancy.  Or they got runs with more possible points than you did, since we all know that some runs will score better  than others.  Or who knows and who cares.  I gave up trying to figure out the leaderboards a long time ago.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Fantastic results of this event for me. Got two overpowers and 7100 sparks in my 10 gold crates. Then using my sync strategy I got an overpower in the one gold crate. Then I got really lucky in the spire and won 9000+ tokens and bought an overpower for Nemesis.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another fail of a Special Event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Epic

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.