New Event – Energon Shockwave | Standard Edition

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Shockwave | Standard Edition

• A new event has started! The top prize is Energon Shockwave.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s): Eggbot, black blocks are minus blocks (probably -1)

The event banner for Energon Shockwave

The bonus squad is Energized (16), consisting of Energon Windblade (85), Energon Shockwave (107), Energon Nautica (18) and Energon Megatron (52).

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the squad and TF names are their Spark Run ranking.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Minus blocks. Ick.

Pako
    @pako

@sntrooper, thanks, I was playing without taking that into account.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Good observation, @sntrooper

My Energon Nautica just destroying everything, 1st day being all pigs days and pigs being worth 15 points just masquerades black blocks being minus blocks.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

If you are using EMegatron or ENautica unequip any damage increasing accessories. I’m using EMegatron and he is useless at destroying stone blocks without acid rounds which is perfect for this event.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

On the other hand, maximally accessorized Energon Nautica shooting Eggbot results to massive amount of coins 🤷🏼‍♂️

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Day 1 – All pigs.

Day 2 – Wood blocks.

Day 3 – Flying pigs.

Day 4 – Missiles.

Day 5 – Gold blocks.

Day 6 – Land pigs.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Like I said before Energon Nautica shooting Eggbot results to a lot coins? What a lot means? I netted 8 million coins during this event (and despite there being minus blocks overpowered Energon Nautica to level 19).

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

Millions of coins, Nautica overpowered to level 16 & 13 gold crates…. but I used Slipstream after about 5 minutes of nonsense. Find one/two players you like & roll w/it…you won’t lose your religion (as much :P).

It’d be nice to know ahead of time what customizations aren’t working but I’ve posted this alot/NOBODY SEEMS TO GIVE A SHITE….anyway NEW EVENT IS UP…LOOKS LIKE FUN!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

I also made a good amount of coins this event. And minus blocks wasn’t a big problem. Even towers, almost completely consist of black blocks, gives some + points. Ofc pig city was worst map to play. And very good, there was no Stone blocks day! Anyway, nice, smoth, easy event.

-5 points instead of -1 should give more fun next time :D

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo More fun with -5 points? I’d call it more frustration!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Also got like 7.5 million extra coins, which I needed👌. Ended up with 17k tokens, needed 18k for overpowering nautica to level 24. Took the crates which gave an overpower and some gems. Was a good event👍

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Shockwave | Standard Edition

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.