New Event – Energon Optimus Prime

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Optimus Prime

• A new event has started! The top prize is Drag Strip.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – only energon TFs can be selected for event runs

The event banner for Energon Optimus Prime

To be continued…

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The bonus squad is Energon Fueled (22), consisting of Energon Soundwave (78), Energon Grimlock (28), Energon Galvatron (75) and Energon Optimus Prime (79).

All these TFs and also Drag Strip (56) (from the Support squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after the TF and squad names are their Spark Run ranking.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Glass is purple, wood – pink. Blocks color change happend very often now.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Sad it’s only a one bot event, want to overpower e. Grimlock to level 25 but that’s hardly impossible 😩

John
    @john12345

Meh alright event although only being able to use energon tfs os a bit of a shame though makes it a bit hard to get the top prize which is 10000 damn tokens

Soldeed
    @soldeed

Yeah, I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get Drag Strip. If it had’ve been 7500 tokens, I’d have been OK, but, with this event, and what I can use, I’m not massively confident. But, I’ll have a go

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

Yeah … Hard to win if one has 400% promotion and others have 10 times that…

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

I used Grimlock cuz it was promoted from another event. Too bad there’s no continuity/consistency to the scoring in this game. When support finally gets back to you, their lame reply is “ohhh whoopsies, maybe you got tagged as a cheat”…instead of simply having the integrity to admit that they suck at what they do. I got Grimlock fully weaponized & at level 10. That’s enough for me. Especially when the last round I hit every target I could dodging 20 falling mortar towers (a whopping 188 points x 500% promotion). Not fun & certainly not entertaining. These devs have no game/nothing new & it’s sad they blame us for cheating instead of simply ‘upping their game’. By the way, am I off the fake & ‘falsely accused’ cheaters list’?

Soldeed
    @soldeed

That’s been an annoyance I’ve had with this event too — having to sometimes spend a lot of time just dodging falling monoliths. An energonicon would really help there. Considering how hard it is to accumulate tokens (I haven’t got above the 250 token threshold on the daily challenges, so far, and yesterday I didn’t even reach that), it’s annoying that the top prize in the token exchange needs 10,000 of them

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Optimus Prime

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.