New Event – Energon Bumblebee

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Bumblebee

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 3:

23 runs (1 recharge)

67K / 200K points

14th place

200K = top 2

100K = top 11(!!)

Ethan
    @ethan2011

@seaspray

That was a desert run with Unicron

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4:

23 runs (1 recharge)

101K / 200K points

15th place

400K (!) = top 2

200K = top 10

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

Just wondering who has gotten or still plans to get Energon Bumblebee from this event? I will have the tokens to get Nemesis, so that will leave me to buy a 1000 gem bundle for Bee, and finish the squad. I have around 3000 gems, but not sure it’s worth it for a Bee variant. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Joel
    @joel687

I unlocked E Bee simply because my ocd demands I have all bots

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

These scores are ridiculous.This morning, I was in first place. After school and my Green Team meeting (yeah, I’m all about that environment stuff), I popped back in to find a +170% Energon Starscream with 52,325 points at the top of the leaderboard. I was just 967 tokens away from Nemesis!

@mmotorsport
    Chuck sucks. I think you should wait for a better bot. Nemesis is better than EBB. If you really want Energon Bumblebee, I suggest waiting until the next Iconic event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 5:

18 runs (zero recharges)

51K / 200K points

18th place

200K = top 4

100K = top 12

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I unlocked Nemesis Prime!

Now for Nemesis Prime’s matrix (acid rounds).

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Final day and I took the 2,000 gem bundle for the TF which included 30,000 sparks and Jackhammer accessory. Used my tokens to get Jetpack & Pirate Hat accessories and 11 gold crates which were fairish with 970 tokens, 1800 sparks and Sunstreaker from Lvl 15 to 16. I may just scrape through with enough tokens to get Steeljaw as long as I get to 200,000 points and come at least 6th.

I ran most of the event with Ruby crown Nemesis Prime and Silver crown Epic Optimus which gave bonus 980% but only got 2nd and 3rd once each and even only finished 11th one day at 253,000 points

seaspray
    @seaspray

@mmotorsport

I noticed you joined this forum the day before I downloaded the app, so i figure you and I are around the same level, mid 300 to low 400.  I also have around 3000 gems.  I’m not playing this game to collect gems.  We’re playing for bots and accessories, which you can get with tokens, which are easier to get with sparks.  So ya, I’m buying the 1000 gem bundle for the 12k sparks, and I always will.  Otherwise, what am i gonna spend gems on besides spire pigs and recharges?  I can get about 1300 gems a month outside the spire, so each month I’ll buy the new bot bundle.  I do need a 4th spark run slot, but I’ll wait on that for now.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Day 5 I pulled the ol “start 3 hours before event end” and took an easy 3rd with 22k pts.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@seaspray

Good call, just hit lvl 367 tonight.

I agree with your thoughts on the game, and was thinking the same thing actually. So I’ll probably end up getting the Bee bundle and hopefully get that extra bot in the spark run soon enough.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@mmotorsport

I just hit 368 today.  I’ve got 5950 tokens off the event, outside the spire and daily rewards.  You about the same?

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

I’m not sure exactly what tokens I’ve gotten from dailies and spire, although I don’t think it’s that many, but I’m at 9529 tokens total at the moment. I feel I’ve lucked out on this event and been able to get some good scores. Might be able to grab an accessory too.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Wow.  You’ve done much better than me this event, and I’ve taken 3 4ths, a 6th and a 3rd.  Can you hit 100k on a block day?

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

I have a couple times on this and the last event. Last event was the first time I have ever been able to collect max tokens for a day (was on ice block day). I was close with 96k yesterday, which gave me 2nd and I’ve gotten first 3 times this event as well. The last 3 days have also been with 2 recharges.

I’m normally no where near those scores though, so I’m going to take them while I can get them and expect to sink back down probably starting next event.

seaspray
    @seaspray

I have yet to break 100k pts, but I prefer to spend my gems in the spire as opposed to recharges.  I don’t think I’ve taken a first place since Beachcomber.  Good job dude.

Asen_77
    @asen

My 10 Gold crates with tokens for that event

7E14E989-E705-442A-ADFC-28DB2012CBFD.jpeg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 6:

18 runs (skipped run #19)

51K / 200K points

17th place

Total event tokens: 7,756 from all sources

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Final haul from ten Gold Crates:

– 2,500 sparks (“epic”, lol)

– 1,750 sparks

– 1,700 sparks

– 1,600 sparks

– 1 x legendary accessory upgrade

– 2 x epic accessory upgrades

– 3 x rare accessory upgrades

Pathetic.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I just barely got enough tokens for Nemesis Prime’s matrix. (Four tokens left, and I spent “a lot” of coins on crates!) Now, the event is over. It’s token exchange day.

seaspray
    @seaspray

So I took the 1000 gem bundle, and tokened Nemesis, acid rounds, incendiary rounds for Epic, jetpack and Steeljaw for E Bee, and 1 gold crate for level 3 visor for HOBB.

bruno-ribeiro
    @bruno-ribeiro

Can I save the tokens I got for the next challenge or do I have to use them before they reset? I mean I don’t know if they reset from a challenge to another…

seaspray
    @seaspray

@bruno-ribeiro

You must spend them now.  You cannot save them.

bruno-ribeiro
    @bruno-ribeiro

Thank you very much! I was about to loose 4527 tokens.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Bumblebee

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.