New Event – Energon Bumblebee

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Bumblebee

• The new event has started, and Energon Bumblebee is the top prize. The Iconic bots are the bonus squad, and you get 2 bots

147A47B6-3F69-4636-876B-CD11E552125B.png

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 75 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

I was able to collect my apology tokens after this event started :)

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Energon Bumblebee: 10,000 tokens

Nemesis Prime: 7,000 tokens

Epic Optimus Prime: 5,000 tokens

I’m hoping for Nemesis this event. I am using a +45% (second silver chevron) Energon Grimlock and a +35% (bronze crown) Ultra Magnus. (I will replace Ultra Magnus with Hound once I get enough sparks to promote Hound to +35%.)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Were those tokens from the first batch that became available last week, or are they “Part 2”?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

For the cost of 1,000 gems, I picked up:

– Energon Bumblebee

– the Jackhammer accessory (10% explosive force, arm slot)

– 12,000 Sparks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Energon Bumblebee requires Birdium to upgrade.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig These were the part 1 apology tokens

7048A697-8AA0-4F25-ACF6-CEACA1528139.png

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

I have the exact same bundle

seaspray
    @seaspray

what’s up with these bronze blocks?  Do they seem tougher than concrete?  I’ve switched from DE to Nautica.  She has no issue obliterating them.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

New bot is been obtained. cool the 5000 gem bundle plus 110000 sparks helped me to promote another one bot to red crown promotion!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I just bought the bot directly. Don’t have much energy to compete anyway.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

After my first 8 runs, I’m solidly in …. 16th place?  Holy crap, this is not going to end well.

Joel
    @joel687

The low scoring is making me very unmotivated for day 1. Not trying that hard

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The low scoring, plus all the red crowned Nemesis Primes on the Board.

After 12 natural runs #1 guy has 105K.  Meanwhile I’m dwelling in the cellar.

I’ve never been this far down the leaderboard before (when I’m actually trying).

I did a quick estimate, and even if I were to immediately recharge twice (8 additional runs), I’d still be in the bottom ten after completing those runs.

As a rule of thumb, if I’m on pace to finish with 50K (out of 200K) points, I can rely on being somewhere in the top 10.  I don’t think that’s going to happen today.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I wonder how many players have both Nemesis Prime and Epic Optimus promoted up and are playing them together?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@seaspray

They seem normal enough to me (you mean the yellow ones?  they don’t display as bronze on my screen).

It’s just Rovio messing around with the color scheme again.  But I don’t believe these are the “tough” bricks they throw at us from time to time.

Joel
    @joel687

The nice thing about this event: Unicron :) nice easy boost by taking him out with my +875% bonus

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I recharged twice today. It probably wasn’t the wisest choice considering it’s Energon structure day, but I really want Nemesis Prime.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 1:

21 runs (all natural)

57K  / 200K points

17th place (WTF?)

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/218509/4nh8l4yy01vif4l77dvcqb1fz9tkluef.png

Why anyone would bother promoting Optimus Prime to +150% (second ruby chevron) is beyond me. With HIQ, he’s decent, but Ratchet is still better. Also, why is Prime only 4,506 points above me? (I did two recharges, but still!)

seaspray
    @seaspray

@optimuspig

That’s pretty frustrating.  I made 27 runs (1 recharge) at 200% for 38k pts and 4th.  No Unicron, no BP.  My Epic is level 15 with 44% damage; if he shot himself in the foot it wouldn’t do any damage.  I had to drop a bronze crown on him just to have a fighting chance for Nemesis, but he’s still just my tag-along.  If one already has a ruby Nemesis and is playing for 10k tokens, it’d take at least a silver 3 chevron on Epic to equal a ruby crown.  But why waste the sparks when you could run your best bot and tag-along your ruby Nemesis?  I guess if they’re going for EBB, all his accessories, 11 crates and all sparks, and are sitting on 500k sparks, sure, why not.  But that’s not most players by any means.  It’s more economical to buy the bundle, save the sparks and use 2 rubys, one being Nemesis, to pick up the accessories and sparks.  But there ain’t no logic involved in trying to figure out leaderboards, that’s for sure.

seaspray
    @seaspray

@skarmory55555

Welcome to the world of “you will never get first place again”.  Next level is “you will never get third place again without 2 recharges”.  Followed by “you must have at least 350% promotion bonus to get 7,500 tokens”.  Sux, trust me, I know.

seaspray
    @seaspray

Game crashed on my 7th run.  Restarted, it had me with my score after my first run with 4 full batteries, but my leaderboard still had my score from my original 6 runs.  My 1st “new” run was the exact same run as my original 2nd run.  Both scored 493 base.  My 2nd “new” run was the exact same run as my original 3rd run.  One scored 882 base, the other scored 884 base.  My 3rd “new” run was the exact same run as my original 4th run.  Both scored 1180 base.  My 4th “new” run was the exact same run as my original 5th run.  Both scored 820 base.  My leaderboard still shows my score after my original 6 runs.

These events are programmed in with each update.  It’s not random, it’s not live.  You’re not playing other real people.  There’s 3 MOIs.  There’s multiple JDADs.  They could be using your name to give the appearance that ASEN and MILLFORCE are in the same leaderboard, or SNTROOPER and a misspelled AUSSIEJOHN.  My second 4 runs should not have been exactly the same as my original 2-5 runs if the runs are random.  My leaderboard should still be updating other players scores.  I just got robbed of 2 hours wait time.  At the rate these other players score, they should be that much more ahead of me when I get back to my original 6 run score, but they won’t, watch.  It’s a farce.

seaspray
    @seaspray

The only other explanation I can think of is that the runs come with the event and are the same for everyone.  1st run is 1st run no matter when you enter.  But that completely negates the excuses of how players are able to score so high so fast, eg “what if he had 2 unicron runs in a row”.  If everyone’s getting random runs luck of the draw, I should not have gotten the exact same 4 runs, in order, twice.

In fact, will someone help me out here to prove/disprove this.  Write down your 1st four base scores tomorrow and the setting (desert etc.), regardless of when you enter the event.  @optimuspig can I count on you?  @skarmory55555 ?

seaspray
    @seaspray

So again, my 6th run was the exact same as my original 6th run.  Both scored 1269 base.  My leaderboard has me at 18150 pts now instead of 18144 from my original 6.  2 pt base difference at 200% gives a 6pt differential.  Noone’s scores have changed, I’m back to my original placing (but lost 2 batteries).  And yes, I take screenshots of the leaderboard after every run.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Energon Bumblebee

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.