New Event – Easter Eggperiment

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Easter Eggperiment

• A new event with two bots and with energonicons is here
    easter eggperiment.jpg
    The bonus squad is Energized
    All of its members are in the exchange with accessories.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

I think this is the first event where the Eggbot is appearing.
    Well, very appropriate for an Easter event.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@moifirst

I was surprised when I saw it, for a second I thought I was in the wrong place lol.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Seen the eggbot few times as well… Only don’t know what’s the use of him in this event? Tried to destroy it but that doesn’t work. Maybe only some extra coins?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Any impact of the Eggbot on the Event?  If it doesn’t get me extra points, I’m ignoring it.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

They still haven’t fixed that bug where some energon structures in the far background can’t be destroyed, even though they can be targeted.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Discovered that when you use a member of the bonusteam you will get a lot of extra coins from the eggbot</p>

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@optimuspig I know two Energon structures (one on beach and one in meadow) which can be destroyed only by a couple of TFs, e.g. Hound and Ratchet.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Eggbots give coins by shooting them.   If you have an effect like acid or incendiary rounds, they will let off a stream of coins that can add up, especially if you use one of the energonicons that multiplies coins (I don’t remember its name).  Easily ignorable unless you are hunting coins.

Lycray
    @lycray

Anybody else finding crates and gems on the map page?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Can anyone tell me the newer Spar levels and how much is required to max out a character right now?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@vabeachguy Thanks, didn’t find it myself as it’s hidden under so many pages and replies. Boy, that’s a lot of sparks.

Alternately, anywhere any discussion going on regarding max levels of accessories?

Asen_77
    @asen

Very nice Gold Crates with tokens :)

B3EB71C4-114B-41BA-A17C-07412D0E2B73.jpegI

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My 10 Gold crates (from the event)

10 Gold Crates from Excellent Eggperiment! Event

I also had enough tokens for the single gold crate but that contained only a rare accessory upgrade.

PS. I also had one loot gold crate which contained also a rare accessory upgrade.

moi
    @moifirst

@lycray It took a few days, but now I’ve also got a steel crate on the map page. I always thought that it had some connection with a run where the Eggbot was present, but this one came after the event runs had ended and the event was in the token exchange phase.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Easter Eggperiment

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.