New Event – Dead End

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Dead End

• A new event has started! The top prize is Dead End.

This event uses one TF and no energonicon.

Special feature(s): only TFs unlocked from events or Prime passes can be used

The event banner for Dead End

The bonus squad is The Hotrods (21), consisting of Dead End (30), Drift (44), Rodimus (84) and Ricochet (88).

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the TF and squad names are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Another one bot event, time we’ll get some 2 bot events in a row now!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

And with that we have gone full circle and come back to the bonus squad where they gave up on the app by no longer giving the events actual names and releasing new characters through events. (Fitting name for this event.)

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

I’ll bet all the people who got a new Rodimus from the last event are beside themselves with glee…

Well, seeing as how using E. Starscream is off the table for this event, I might as well upgrade him to level 15.

And since Menasor is available for this event, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to send some promotions his way.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Minor note: you can also use the Transformers you’ve gotten from golden crates.

I’m not sure if that counts as “unlocked from events,” but I’m just gonna throw that out there.

Soldeed
    @soldeed

And TFs bought as offers…

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1: Wood blocks
    Day 2: Stone blocks
    Day 3: Glass blocks
    Day 4: Walking towers
    Day 5: Gold blocks
    Day 6: Missiles

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My first one

Level 25 Dead End

So, it is possible to gather the maximum 21k tokens in an event that uses only one TF—and no energonicon for that matter. But the TF must be a good one, maximally promoted, fully accessorized and no pig target days. I’ll gather “only” 20k tokens because there was no need to chase number 1 place on leaderboard every day. I used 2–3 recharges per day.

Pako
    @pako

@grimlockdown Congrats! How much overpower does it get at that level?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@pako Only 90%

Overpower for Dead End:
    (Level 16) 8% –> 14% –> 21% –> 29% –> 37% –> 45% –> 55% –> 66% –> 77% –> 90% (level 25)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I have deadend at level 22 now, but he’s definitely not my favorite bot to play with. Even with this overpower he’s still not capable of destroying everything, especially stone blocks.

Targets were nice this event indeed, I could have maxed out everyday, but didn’t because there was no need of getting so much tokens for level 21–>22 upgrade. Ended with 17.3k tokens.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Well, I somehow managed to scrounge enough tokens to get my own Dead End, despite not having any Hotrod characters and not having any green emblem-promoted characters.

Glory to the Decepticonshogs!

Pako
    @pako

@grimlockdown, that’s just sad. I hope it is worth the effort.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Dead End

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.