New Event – Coneheads

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Coneheads

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

OK sorry, I didn’t think about the crates he throws when I wrote the first message. I thought I tried before with some glassblock throwing bot, didn’t count then. But I have dirge now, so I’ll see for myself next event with the cone heads.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@deindiaan this is a bug, and will be fixed. Not a first time, but rovio have amnesia.

Halfan88
    @halfan88

I want to get trhust

BarbieB
    @barbieb

I ended up unlocking Dirge. It took a lot of re-runs, but I figured that if I was willing to spend 750 gems to unlock one of them outright (which I was), then I may as well be willing to spend that much in reruns in order to earn 10,000 tokens. It was close, but at challenge-end last night I was at 10100 tokens (should have been at 10350 tokens, but that’s another story….)

Ramjet does seem to be more powerful, but seeing Dirge’s big booms and watching stuff go up in flames when he throws his TNT boxes makes me happy :-)

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I ended up at 7850 tokens, spend 1075 gems more to get dirge. Normally I don’t spend that amount of gems, but offer was 5000. Another event without one promoted bot from this squad is a no go for me. Don’t even mention a whole week of sparkrun without a promoted bot, these runs with 630% total took like ages 🙄

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the gem offers.

I’m curious if they have TNT day again, using Dirge (even when less than 210%) will yield a better overall score than a promoted bot (maybe even better than a 840% bonus squad TF) because of the massive scores…unless they fix this bug first.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Coneheads

Viewing 6 replies - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.