New Event – Coneheads

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Coneheads

• A new event has started! The main prize are Dirge, Ramjet and Thrust.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon. Only Deceptihogs and Slipstream can be selected for runs.

The Event Banner for the Coneheads

The bonus squad is Coneheads, consisting of Dirge, Ramjet and Thrust.

All these TFs are also in the exchange with accessories.

Have lots of gems and good luck!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have offers for Dirge and Ramjet – 5,000 gems for each (with cone accessory and 101,010 sparks). I’ll obviously pass.

And maybe @exientgreg can comment on why Slipstream can be selected for runs but Nightbird not…

Asen_77
    @asen

I was lucky or I couldn’t say what, but get all 3 coneheads bots for 750 gems each. So total 2250 gems for all 3 is an not bat offer. Now upgrade to all of them :)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Mine were only 1000 each. I haven’t bought one of these since they upped the price for me to 5k when Menasor was added so I happily bought all three. Definitely worth it to save myself the time and hassle. If I had to go through the events it probably would have taken me a year to unlock all of them since I would have only gotten one (if even that) each time they were available. This should be interesting. I haven’t needed to upgrade more than one character at the same time for two or three years.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown because Slipstream is Deceptihog, clone of Starscream. Mats for upgrading was badness processor.

But interesting thing, why Deceptihogs only? Why those huge ninja boosts for Deceptihogs in War last days before War ends, which worth many billions of pigs, and lead to almost equal score? It’s looks like Greg help Deceptihogs to win and I know one FB group of ABTF players, which chose Deceptihogs side and looks like they have influence on Greg. Hope I wrong, and Autobirds win.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’ve got the “special price for you” offer, only 15.000 gems for all three of them😎🤗🤗🤗

So there we go again…. With 210% promoted devastator running for 10k tokens🙄

BarbieB
    @barbieb

So interesting how everyone gets different offers. My offer was for Ramjet only (why was I not offered either of the other two???) with cone accessory and 101,010 sparks… for 5000 gems. I’ll pass as well.

If they had offered one for 750 gems (which has always been my price for new bots)… or even all of them for 750 each… I would have bought more gems and then used the gems to get them. But at 5000 gems for one they get nothing. NOTHING!!

Greed will get you nowhere….

ABT
    @abt

I’m not sure if I lucked out or not. My offer was 1000 gems per bot + 1 accessory + 12K sparks (or 3000 gems for all 3). It’s been 1000 gems for years until a few months ago when my offer changed to 5000 gems for the last few bots. Now, it’s back to 1000 again. Rather than to spend 3000 gems on all 3, I ended up spending 2000 gems to unlock Ramjet and Dirge. I will try to earn 10000 tokens (manageable) in the event to unlock Thrust.

I like Ramjet so far. He seems to do well with missile day. I got him upgraded only to lvl 5 (w/ all accessories unlocked) and have no problems hitting the missiles, most blocks, and blowing up Pig Boss with ease. I haven’t seen Unicron yet. I have him promoted to purple crown (+560%) and debating to spend another 76k tokens to get up to red crown (+700%). I might also promote Dirge (shoots tnt blocks) who seems better at more destruction and also would be useful for having multiple bonus bots in Spark runs.

ABT
    @abt

@papakarlo

But interesting thing, why Deceptihogs only? Why those huge ninja boosts for Deceptihogs in War last days before War ends, which worth many billions of pigs, and lead to almost equal score? It’s looks like Greg help Deceptihogs to win and I know one FB group of ABTF players, which chose Deceptihogs side and looks like they have influence on Greg. Hope I wrong, and Autobirds win.

I noticed that too. I remember checking not too long ago, and it was like 71% Autobirds and 29% Deceptihogs with a difference of a few billion. Now it’s 51% to 49% out of nowhere!?!? I guess we will find out who wins in a few hours.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

nightbird is an autobird

Asen_77
    @asen

@barbieb At beginning you see only one bot. Once you get him, you will receive second offer on the same price. This is the way to get them all 3 conehead bots.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@asen, or you can just tap the “offers” tab in the gem shop. There you can see all 3 offers and only pick whichever one you like if you don’t want all 3.

My offers are 2,000 each, so I will not be unlocking any of them this week and will just take the week off from the game.

My offers are wildly inconsistent now after the last big update. I only ever bite on the 750 offers but they keep trying, I guess.

Asen_77
    @asen

@fortressmaximus My offer always was 750 before update and them become 5000. Always get bots for 750 and never Get one for 5000. No chance. For the expensive one I played the week and bye missing at the end of the event if I need any. Now when they offer me all for 750 each price, I decided that this is offer for me to get them all. If the price were different, be sure I wont spend any gem for them …

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@asen, yeah, at 750 I would get at least 1 or 2 of them, if not all 3. My offers always used to be 1000 gems, but since the update I never see 1000, only 750, 2000 or 5000. Going for 10k tokens with only 210% promotion though is a huge waste of time and gems to get at most one of the three.

BarbieB
    @barbieb

@asen – Thanks for the explanation. That makes sense.

@fortressmaximus
    – I tried clicking on ‘offers’ (thinking the same thing), but no. I’m only being offered Ramjet… at 5ooo gems :-(

otter
    @otter

This will be the first time I will not be going after the TF’S….. The price is BS and token exchange of 10K is even worse…….. Very GREEDY!!!!

ABT
    @abt

@barbieb

I am able to see all three TFs in the offers tab. I was able to pick/choose which one I wanted to buy using gems. (My offer was 1000 gems although it’s been 5000 for the last few TFs.):

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

What a clowns on tnt crates day, I’m at 42k points😏

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Haha, this would be a great day to have Dirge…

Chuck Angry
    @chuck-angry-2

Have dirge.   Looking at ramjet and thrust at token exchange.    Thoughts?

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan I might be one of the clowns.. 😅

I was averaging 10k pre-bonus per run. I hit 200k (max points) in 4 runs!

I finished with 10x the points of 2nd place.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@abt

So you cheat with the scores, my highest score was maybe 3k with the unicron. Rest of the runs between 500 and 900 points pre bonus, which is normal for tnt crates day. So that’s why I had some clowns on my leader board 😣

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Or do the crates you throw also count for +15?

ABT
    @abt

@deindiaan On TNT day with Dirge, the TNT crates that he throws also counted for your score! I think they were like 75 points each!

nukeboy1313
    @nukeboy1313

@abt They were 15 each, but each one that hit something split into more.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

With Try Dirge (who has zero promotion) it was easy to get more points per run than any non–Coneheads TF (even when fully promoted).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Coneheads

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.