New Event: Brawl – Pain Pig Deals Out More Damage!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Brawl – Pain Pig Deals Out More Damage!

• A new event has started! The top prize is Energon Megatron.

This event uses two TFs and no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – implosion TNT blocks, Elite Pigs

The event banner for Energon Megatron

The bonus squad is Pure Warriors (24), consisting of Ironhide (37), Energon Lockdown (67), Lockdown (71) and Brawl (112).

All these TFs and Energon Megatron (53) from Energized squad are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after the TF and squad names are their respective Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which Pure Warriors was the bonus squad.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

This is gonna be a long event. My Lockdown Pig can’t put a dent in those armored flying Piggies, Energon or not.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- All Piggies
    Day 2- Gold blocks
    Day 3- Sharktihogs
    Day 4- Cyberformed scenery
    Day 5- Flying Piggies
    Day 6- TNT boxes

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@tahtorak I just overpowered Energon Lockdown to L16 and made a world of difference with the armored pigs.

Before that I would switch to Ironhide who just one-shots them. That’s my duo this event, Energon Lockdown first plus Ironhide. Both are now L16 for me.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Lockdown Pig Level 16

Energon Lockdown Pig Level 16

Well, I got both Lockdown Pigs to level 16. I’ll get to Brawl Pig in the next Pure Warrior event.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

16,850 tokens, so used 75 crystals to top up and take Energon Lockdown from L15 to L17.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Eh, remind me again who the empowered bots were again?

I’m pretty sure Epic Optimus Bird was one, but I don’t remember who the other one was.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Brawl – Pain Pig Deals Out More Damage!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.