New Event – Approaching A New Dawn…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Approaching A New Dawn…

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Special Officer Hound (N.B. Eligible only if you have the Prime Pass for this war season).

This event uses two TFs and an energonicon.

Special feature(s): Eggbot, poison TNT blocks

The event banner for Approaching A New Dawn…

The bonus squad is Sawbones Squad (28), consisting of Special Officer Hound (43), Private Red Alert (90), and Special Officer Skywarp (113).

These TFs and General Optimus Prime (52) from Command squad are in the exchange with accessories, but only if you bought Prime pass(es).

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parentheses) after the squad and TF names are their (respective) Spark Run rankings.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Mucho dinero this event, lots of coins with the eggbot 💰💰. Got 50-60k every run with videobonus 👌💪🏻

Great 2 bot event!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

“Approaching A New Dawn”… Hmmm… Interesting name. Reminds me of “Times Are Changing” the name of the final event before they stopped releasing new event characters and giving events unique names. Could mean nothing but could be a hint that something is coming.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Walking Mortar Towers
    Day 2- Flying Piggies
    Day 3- TNT boxes
    Day 4- Gold blocks
    Day 5- Ice blocks
    Day 6- Missiles

moi
    @moifirst

@sntrooper
    I hope that you are right about coming changes. The previous changes made me stop playing after 1 or 2 months, because no new characters were released except when you bought a prime pass (no way!). Maybe they’ll revert this strategy, but to be honest, my hopes aren’t too high.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

As you remember, at 2015 or 2016 was a big glitch, many players lost their progress and quit, and was event after, didn’t remember name, but with a new TF – Dead End. After this event was no new events and no new TF’s during months! Very symbolic TF name. I almost gave up and prepared to uninstall ABTF when I realized that I turned off autoupdate, lol! So, I think all those TF’s and event names mean just TF and event names. Nothing behind. R/E too busy doing nothing to make such daVinci style hints.

This one of the best event’s last time imo – good combination of Eggbot and energonicon. Too bad triple reward for ads already ends … Big coins event! I made almost 4mil after first two days. Hope for Gold Blocks day. SR drying me hard.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Approaching A New Dawn…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.