New Event – Alpha Trion

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Alpha Trion

• A new event has started! The top prize is Alpha Trion.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – Halloween theme, possible motion sickness

A part of the event banner for Alpha Trion

The bonus squad is VIP (9), consisting of Alpha Trion (12, SR Killer), Cyclonus (36) and Kup (84).

All these TFs and also Mirage (4) from Speedster squad are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the TF and squad names are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which VIP was bonus squad.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I’ve come to realize there is no point in me doing the spark run anymore. I already have a green crown character in every squad* and since it seems like they will never do a regular squad two bot event ever again there is no reason to promote a second bot.

*Except the prime pass squads which I don’t buy. But those are not in the regular rotation of bonus squads, so promoting any of them would be useless anyways even if I did have them.

Poncho
    @poncho

I’m in a similar position.  Plus, between Spark Run and upgrading accessories, I am slowly running out of coins & pigs.  Eventually, there will be no point in continuing.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Ghost Piggies
    Day 2- Balloon Piggies
    Day 3- Witch Piggies
    Day 4- Walking Mortar Towers
    Day 5- Pumpkins
    Day 6- Gold blocks

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Boy, there sure are a lot of Walking Mortar Towers… Even when they weren’t the target of the day.

Or is it just me?

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

At least I unlocked Alpha Trion Bird before day 6. Allowed me to chill and use the Variant Version squad for the gold blocks.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Opinions please…

Unfortunately I have no VIP squad yet. (Nor any Support squad, which is next… FML.)

Managed just 7400 tokens with my green crown Nightbird. Have just over 1500 gems right now.

Should I:

1. Unlock Alpha Trion for 1300 gems top up; or

2. Unlock Cyclonus for 1300 gems; or

3. Do 10 gold crates for 550 gems; or

4. Just buy 6 gold crates and save my gems?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot I am suggesting number 4 or maybe number 2

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Went for the 6 gold crates and saved my gems. Unlocked Grapple.

PS I was wrong. I already had Warpath from Support. So at least next event won’t be as miserable as this one for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Alpha Trion

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.