New event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New event

Viewing 16 replies - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Replies
  • Atom
    @atom

I got 1st, but I had a very inactive board. The person in 2nd behind me was 40,000 point behind me. I only used 20 stamina during the last gate to get to the GPC sooner and got my 4 runs in.

I also got 6K all and 6K Chuck/Matilda. With that came 22 rank ups. My Wizard is not M68 and Paladin is M67 (my highest classes). Everything else is in the M58-M63 range with an average of M62.

Money
    @moneyangrybird

My board was tight, but I stayed in the top 3 for the majority of the event. Got 2nd place in the end and got the 6,000 mastery for all birds, plus 2 more.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

On my board I was first with 132k, second had 104k. Wasted 60 FE to get 6k 4 all. Got 23x mastery up.

Money
    @moneyangrybird

People sure wasted a lot of FE on getting the 6,000 for all. I got it first try.

Pointless
    @pointless

@moneyangrybird consider yourself lucky then, it won’t always happen. I also wouldn’t necessarily classify rerolling as a “waste” of FE, it’s kinda what it’s there for.

Money
    @moneyangrybird

@pointless True. 60 FE is kind of a lot though.

Pointless
    @pointless

@moneyangrybird now that depends, doesn’t it? Some have lots of FE (I have over 3K), so 60 isn’t much. I will say that I have had to reroll seven times once, and I was not happy, even with my hoard :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Give me you account info so that I may transfer your FE to mine. XD :P

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@datguygamer

@dallasreds

(and everyone!)

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that the New Year is brought in with joy, health, and safety!

The Event gave me Blues, Chuck, and All, first spin (which was good — I am out of FE), and resulted in 27 headgear promotions. So, that was a nice way to go out!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sutekh137 Merry belated Christmas to you and happy holidays! Also congratulations on your spin and I assume you also got your Elite class?

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@datguygamer

Heh, I was just wishing YOU a belated greeting since you already wished me a merry one. *smile*

Yes, got the headgear and 4 trips through the dungeon, so it was as good as an event could be, I suppose…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sutekh137 No problem. So you had a pretty decent event, if I do say so myself.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@datguygamer

Yeah, not sure why, but it was far less competitive than the previous 4-5 events. There was no doubt I would get three stars just a few days in, as there was little to no pressure from fourth place. My guess is that people just don’t care about leveling up mastery since Rovio is going to keep it continually out of reach (unless one uses LCs). I know I didn’t really care — I didn’t use any extra stamina for the battles (other than getting into the Golden Dungeon ASAP when the last stage opened). I did use some FE, but that was just to insure I got what I needed for the Elite upgrade…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer deal…only if we do the same with your LC stockpile :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Then I will be poor… :P

tmocny
    @tmocny

I second this request… I haven’t had so much trouble with any of the other 50% healing levels.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New event

Viewing 16 replies - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.