New Comp Prime Target

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp Prime Target

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 199 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

+20% Clip Size means it fires longer and is not that far off the same as constant fire on Ultra Magnus.
    Anybody using Acid Rounds and Explosive Rounds with Eng Lockdown?? Is it any good or does 1 wipe the other out?
    Anybody had more than 1 Tower per run????

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@paul13,

I’ve had multiple runs with multiple towers each. I did have one run under 30 points and others under 40, some have been tower-starved. But plenty have had 2-3 towers, and in some cases even more.

One thing of note: All the runs are short. I’m spending more gems today than usual just to buy more play time. (I won my comps the first two days just spending 10+20+40. And the first day I’ve have won with no gem expenditure at all.)

sheepybach
    @paul13

@franciscrawfo

That is good to hear there are more than 1, my grandson has just moaned about only 1 tower in each run he just did.
    I wonder if its because overnight we went from GMT to BST and thus lost an hour. Who knows lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Based on what I’m reading here, I’m experiencing a bit of a statistical anomaly (I’m sure @franciscrawford would like to opine on that ….)

After eleven runs so far on Day 3, every one of those runs has had exactly two of the Walking Mortar Towers. The only thing that’s varied is the number of pigs.

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Maybe the levels are scaling to total TF level. I have all at L15, Energon Grimlock takes VERY long to kill 1 Mortar tower on his own. Let alone two.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I have tried various TFs – even those that can knock out a mortar tower with a single hit in regular play are taking multiple shots in the competition mode.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I only tried one non-Grimlock — the variant Optimus Prime — but my experience on that run mirros @weenaoise’s.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I’m still only seeing 1 Tower per run plus low scoring also 30 to 55 per run, I’m trying to work out how 1st on my board has 1200+. Anybody else notice the extra tokens you can get were a lot lower today??
    At the end of the day I’ll be happy with low scoring during the day also long as I get the freak high score later lol

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@optimuspig,

“Love” is much too strong a word. You need to stop this hyperbolic exaggeration, as I’ve told you a million times already.

That said — since seeing the posts above, I’ve had 5 runs, each with exactly 2 mortar towers. This raises some doubt about the accuracy of our collective reporting … and that relates to my opinions that you alluded to earlier.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@franciscrawford

“A million times”?

I don’t have to be a scientist of your stature to know that’s a blatant exaggeration.

Also, I’d suggest that you get yourself a pair of reading glasses, as my earlier comment very clearly uses the word “like” and not “love”.

For further clarity:

That’s “like”, as in: “you know what I’d like to do right now?”, and not “love”, as in “I’m sure there’s no love lost between us”.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@optimuspig,

I assumed you were familiar with an old joke, or else that you’d understand it on the spot. I regret the error(s).

My bad on like/love. I certainly regret that error as well.

In other news, I had a run with 3 WMTs.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Just to be clear, the joke in question is — and it has many variants — “I’ve told you a million times — stop exaggerating!”

otter
    @otter

Ok… Now I’m PO’d!!!!! I just finished the the last compitition and was in the the number 1 spot by over 300 tokens and then it ended and I came on 17th with only 100 tokens in my bank!!!!! WTF!!!! How can I correct this BS???? I wish Rovio would get thete sh t together…. This is not the first time this has happened in this game… But the first time for me.. Withe all the time spent playing and gems spent one would think this company would have their sh t together……. Any thoughts??? Or how to correct this this??????? I lost a 1000 tokeks tonight I bet I’m not the only one!!!!!!

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

@otter,

That sux!

I’m lucky; I’ve gotten 1000 tokens each of the first 3 days. But I’m also on iOS, which I gather has fewer problems (and also fewer game features) than other systems.

Anyhow, about the challenge:

1. Sharks with frigging lasers!!
    2. Where were all these WMTs yesterday when they were worth 10 points? :)
    3. Who knew we’d ever be happy to see WMTs or Sharktihopters? :)

Nsu
    @nsar

Just logged in for the new event about 45 minutes after it started, I was #3 after first two levels with 115, after third level I was #17 and the lead player had 478 already – is that even possible? I like the events but this kind of thing is just annoying ?

Geli
    @geli

@nsar. – not impossible. I had a 98 and a 124 run, and left a lot on the table with them both. Flat out sucked on the other 2 runs and still sit at 398. And in 6th.

Nsu
    @nsar

Good to know @geli. I am not getting those kinds of scores for some reason, I think 71 was the best I have gotten. Its okay, I will still get some free stuff at the end.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’ve had two runs over 150 so far today, and a few more over 100.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@otter Try contacting Rovio or post your issue here. I recommend you post your issue in the thread I linked in my post so that the developers can take a quick look and settle it as soon as possible.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well I can confirm that all the runs I did yesterday there was only 1 WMT in each run.

@nsar

At the start of this new event I did the 4 runs and got just over 200 which placed me 4th, I was just about to shut it down for the night and I seen the green arrow pointing down so I had a look and found I was now 5th but 1st place had 1700+ and this was 10mins or so after the event started WTF!!!!!!!! Crazy, he’s still top just short of 3000

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@franciscrawford – you posted on this when the competition was not yet three hours old to say that you had had two runs over 150 and a few over 100. You would only have had six free runs at that point – and my experience is that most runs are under 100. How many gems are you using for this competition? And have you asked yourself just how many of the prize accessories you are going to buy with your tokens, how many tokens you will need for them and how much value you are getting for your gems? Personally, I have bought all I want with the exception of two accessories, each priced at 900 tokens. I have 700 tokens sitting in the bank right now, so I only need 1100 more. I assume I can do that just on daily totals alone without needing the tokens for high placings and I’ll still have tokens left over.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@otter

See @aliaspbj and my post toward the end of the thread @kogurazul referenced. You may have the same issue. We’re you in the competition when it ended?

Roy Jones
    @roy-jones

I was ahead by several hundred points in the latest challenge with one minute to go. But when it was time to collect my reward I dropped to 17th place with zero tokens. What kind of crap are you people trying to pull you owe me nine hundred tokens!

Roy Jones
    @roy-jones

I just got ripped off by his game I was one minute away from winning the latest challenge I had one more game to play I was way ahead of the rest of the players when I finished my game it dropped me down from first place to twenty I lost 900 tokens due to this error in want a refund on every penny I ever spent on this game

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@roy-jones

If you were in the competition when it ended, you hit an apparent bug. See my post above.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Comp Prime Target

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 199 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.