New Characters And New Squad – Coneheads

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Characters And New Squad – Coneheads

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@papakarlo

Hmmm so all three bots  are available in the event, now all I need to do is get 30.000 tokens without a promoted bot? Event hasn’t started here yet by the way

Pako
    @pako

30K tokens…. HA! Is it even possible to break 20K during an event?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Maximum tokens is 21,000 for an event.

Pako
    @pako

Of course, not without a good number of recharges. I don’t know why I thought it was less,  I guess because not always it is possible to max out the challenge and get 1st place at a reasonable price.

ABT
    @abt

It’s 2,500 tokens (cumulative) to hit the daily top tier prize and 1,000 tokens for 1st place. So x6 = 21,000 tokens theoretical maximum for a 6-day event.

I don’t think I’ve ever gotten more than 18,000 in a single event (ie. lvl 25 overpower), so it’s probably not practical unless you can use 2 green-crown TFs (+1,680%). Otherwise be prepared to spend a boatload of gems on recharges.

It would have made more sense to make the event longer (double?) or split into multiple events as it’s impossible to earn 30,000 tokens needed to unlock all 3 Coneheads (unless you buy the unobtainable tokens with gems).

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Any recommendations on in which order to get the Coneheads?

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown

I would get the Coneheads in this order, although not any of them is particularly perfect or much better the others.

1. Ramjet: Most versatile for any of the event targets (especially when complemented with a good enerigonicon). Shoots red laser blasts. Effective against missiles, Pig Boss missiles, or any fast moving targets. Does okay against most blocks (especially at higher levels + damage accessories). However, quite weak against WMT and moves a little too fast for Unicron, but can still take it down before the run is over.
    2. Dirge: Good for taking out blocks and WMT. Shoots TNT blocks. At higher levels, can take out whole stacks of blocks with a single shot. Main weakness are missiles (including Pig Boss) missiles. He has a relative quick reload and can do a lot of destruction. He does about the same as Ramjet against Unicron. Also, I think it’s funny tossing TNT blocks at pigs and blocks.
    3. Thrust: (Note: I have not unlock him yet, only “tested” him once using Event “try” feature). Seems okay at destroying blocks with the swirling blasts. However, the blasts are slow and is not as destructive as Dirge’s TNT blocks. He also cannot hit any missiles because of slow moving projectiles. I rank him last compared to the other two coneheads.

My offer was 1000 gems per TF. I bought Ramjet and Dirge using gems, but will play the event to unlock Thrust. I’m using a Red Crown (+700%) Ramjet for this event and should be able to unlock Thrust (10,000 tokens) by the last day.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Thanks @abt!

I have seen Coneheads as buddies and only tested them myself using as Try bots. I have more or less the same thoughts but it is good to have a second opinion and knowledge how they behave at higher levels and what effects accessories might have.

Thrust’s weapon seems to very similar to Moonracer’s and Novastar’s. The weapon might be powerful but for events too slow and a bit “unreliable“.

So, Ramjet it will be.

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown I’m glad I can help.

Also, I’m not sure if any of the other Coneheads do this, but Ramjet also has a shield that occasionally come on to protect him. I’m not sure what triggers it (I’m not using the Shieldor energonicon), but it comes on about every 10 seconds for a few seconds. It’s like a secondary/built-in energonicon that comes for free.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

There is something funny going on in this forum and can’t write a long message about VIPs and Boomshake, Cosmos and Confuddlebot. Or Mirage + Ghostbot and Breakdown + Strikebot

nykki
    @diamond72

Same here. I am still working on upgrading new transformers and can’t upgrade anything yet

ABT
    @abt

@grimlockdown Sometimes when I make a post and quickly edit/update it, the whole post disappears! I have to type the whole post over again!

With VIPs, Boomshake (earthquake) is activated while in vehicle mode (though the screen-shaking doesn’t go away)

With Mirage, Ghostbot (invisibility) is activated when not shooting for a brief period of time.

With Breakdown, Strikebot (air strike) is activated by entering vehicle mode.

I’m not sure how to Ramjet activates the Shieldor (shield). It randomly comes on and off. Maybe its just timer-based?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@abt Either Mirage or Breakdown (or both) is having the actual energonicon. That energonicon is missing in the energonicon list for a run.

My messages are disappearing during submit i.e. no edit needed.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The Coneheads are categorized wrong for missions. I sent my level 16 Dirge out on a medium mission and he came back with only two stars. So I sent him and Thrust out on an easy mission and they both came back with only one star. I then sent them out on the other two types and the one I sent on the “Missile” mission came back with three stars and the “Lightbulb” with only one. My Ramjet is currently upgrading so I can’t test him out but I assume he is wrong too. @exientgreg

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Agreed, found the issue. Cheers for helping :)

ABT
    @abt

@sntrooper Wow. Good find and even faster for @ exientgreg to confirm so quickly.

Honestly, I’ve never sent any of the coneheads on any missions yet. It will take me a few minutes just to scroll to the end to select them. I usually just pick the first 3. For hard missions, I just make sure I pick TFs lvl 17 and above.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Characters And New Squad – Coneheads

Viewing 17 replies - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.