New Characters And New Squad – Coneheads

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Characters And New Squad – Coneheads

• There are three new character slots in the Barracks (7th page already). They are all members of the new Coneheads squad and all are minion pigs.

The Coneheads: Dirge, Thrust and Ramjet

The names should be Thrust, Dirge and Ramjet.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • Replies
  • Pako
    @pako

I’ve noticed the new three slots. Does it mean that they are going to be released all together? It won’t be the first time it’s done that way. I don’t remember what squad was released in such a manner (the Valkyries?), but this time round, with that many more squads, it’s going to take a while to get them all without spending a hefty sum of gems (or some cash).

Anyway, we will see how it’s going to play out soon enough.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

It was Sunstorm, Starscream, and Acid Storm with Starscream in the Seekers squad and the other two in the Cybertronians squad. All of which were also Minion Pigs.

I guess also a fun fact, Ramjet was the only Transformers character that cameoed in the Angry Birds Transformers comic that didn’t have a Bird/Pig or game counterpart in general until now. Everyone else was either in base game, added not too long after, or was an accessory (Laserbeak).

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’ve had them as buddy a few times already, one of them shoots big circles, looks nice. One throws tnt crates. Guess 2 of them will come with the new war pass and the other one in a event.K

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

The top conehead (see picture) shoots white electric blue swirly/circle ray (or something) which seems somewhat powerful, the one on lower left TNT boxes and the one on lower right some blue ray (or something) which reminds me of Skywarp’s weapon.

@flusteredbirb
    Actually, the trio which was released at the same time was Skywarp, Starscream and Sunstorm.

My guess for how they are released: A single event lasting for two weeks and each of them will cost the usual 10,000 tokens 😱🙄😉 Not really, but that would cost a lot of gems which R/E likes.

ph
    @ph

I really wish they would take a break from new TFs.  I would like to upgrade some of my accessories instead of bots.

Let’s just bring this out for how hyped I am for Ramjet (he’s currently the only Conehead I own in toy form).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-mUjKDbDfY

@grimlockdown
    I got Ramjet as a partner, and I noticed his ray was red and black.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

@grimlockdown ACK! Got my flying pigs messed up, lol. Thanks for the correction.

ABT
    @abt

In the newsfeed, meaning they’re coming soon…

otter
    @otter

YES PLEASE…….. now having to use these stone to promote it takes a lot longer to make them of any use….

I only have one question. Why is Thrust’s body yellow when it should be black like in the show?

BarbieB
    @barbieb

The current War Pass ends this weekend and I’m guessing that @deindiaan is correct in his assessment of how the new Coneheads will be released. I know that a lot of folks are against spending ANY money on the game, but right now while we’re all stuck at home because of the ‘rona and we’re saving more money than usual, I don’t mind spending a small amount (the last War Pass cost me $17.99) for at-home entertainment.

I’m super excited for the new squad. Yes, that makes me a bit cray cray, but whatever…. :-)

In case I’m wrong about how the squad will be released and they can only be acquired in gold crates or won via live event, in what order would you want to collect them?

Asen_77
    @asen

What does “ Together they are stronger “ means? I think this means somehow to be used together in one battle, or …? Probably wont be in three events in a row to win then. Probably we will be able to get one of them and the other two will stay like the other one from the war pass – not be able to be get 😟

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@asen this is a first question I has after a teaser. Together stronger more suitable for Combiners. But they was made just bigger, no combination of different transformers. Maybe Coneheads gets big boost for completed squad, not just few coins per node. But most of them (or even all) will cost real money.

moi
    @moifirst

I’ve obtained Ramjet already in the Gold Crates. Probably the other two (Thrust and Dirge) are also available here (if you want to spend an awful lot of gems).

Pako
    @pako

Already there? Usually new bots availability through gold crates is announced.

moi
    @moifirst

@pako Yeah, I was a little bit surprised too. Now there has been only this announcement in the news feed. (See post from @abt 5 days ago). Also @papakarlo showed a picture of them being available in gold crates (almost a day ago), but I didn’t see anything of this in the game itself.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Maybe next event tomorrow isn’t for a new TF. This current war ends at midnight Friday/Saturday. The next war and event could then start at Thursday at time events usually start and we can have access to all Coneheads (using time, tokens, gems and real money) as suggested by @deindiaan and @barbieb.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I forget…was there any break between the first and second war passes, or did #2 start immediately after #1? I thought that there might have been a pause of a few days but now I’m not sure.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Anyway, they haven’t been offering the war pass exclusives in gold crates so far, so I would expect the coneheads to show up in normal events. Otherwise, they aren’t “exclusive” to the warpass.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

So, now question: what will be in Prime pass next season? Alot of sparks?

Maybe Coneheads will be in Prime pass and legendary crates, without event …

ABT
    @abt

My game is showing:

• War Pass: Season 2 ending in 2d 0h 32m (@UTC 00:00 25-Jul-2020)
    • Prime Pass Bundle ending in 9d 0h 32m  (@UTC 00:00 01-Aug-2020)

So, it seems there’s going to be a 1-week break between the end of Season 2 and the start of Season 3 (which will begin on 01-Aug-2020).

Most likely 2 new (pay-only) characters will be available in the next Prime Pass. I’m not sure those 2 will be the 2 of the 3 Conehead characters or 2 NEW characters.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt no point for them make 2 Coneheads in Prime pass and 1 available through Event. For most players will be enough this one from event to be able to play future Coneheads events and be good at Spark run without spending money for Prime pass.

About 2 new bots for Prime pass, they need to paint asap new squad and brand new bots during next week. Usually it’s take some time between adding squad and bots, like 2-3 weeks, but this variant is more posible imo.

Btw, Season 1 and Season 2 has 1 week break without war explosions.

moi
    @moifirst

On the Facebook page of ABT @NightyKnightGaming posted 3 videos of RamjetDirge and Thrust . So you can see yourself what they can do in the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Characters And New Squad – Coneheads

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.