New Character – Omega Supreme

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Omega Supreme

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Omega seems a confused bot to work effectively. Volcanicus seems pretty easy to effectively wipe out almost everything wanted.

I have both bots available to buy at 750 gems !

is volcanicus worth getting ?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@tobyjug

I’m playing the event with vulcanicus, he’s doing OK but not more than that. I’d save my gems for better bots.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@tobyjug Volcanicus very simple and boring slow TF, who have just 2 main weapons: bugged Grimlock’s beam and exploding lavaballs with hard trajectory. And he don’t have 2nd weapon, no any button in right lower corner. Maybe another bug … My 16lvl Volcanicus hardly clearing all targets and need alot of my attention to most targets. Some stone blocks sometimes left behind. Omega Supreme have 2 main weapons: Grimlock’s beam and another red beam which working almost like Superion’s. Also he have very nice 2nd weapon, wich destroying all blocks insight and have not so slow reuse. I have 13lvl Omega and he clearing entire level without any problem, also killing Eggbot and have faster moving speed. So I think Omega is better then Volcanicus, but I not sure if buying TF by gems in the midle of the event is a good idea. Even for such nice price like 750 gems.

tek
    @teknovice

Omega’s primary beam seems to pick up stuff like grapple’s.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Omega Supreme

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.