New Character – Omega Supreme

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Omega Supreme

• The new character Omega Supreme is already being offered in a bundle since the previous event Peace and Love , but is now also available in Gold crates (if you’re lucky)..
    omega supreme gold crates.jpg
    Although I haven’t got it yet, its actions can be viewed on YouTube. It has about the same primary weapon as Superion with as a secondary weapon Superions ground pound.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

And here he’s in action during a run.
    omega supreme in action.jpg
    As you can see he has a double weapon. Apart from the “normal” beam he also has a red laser-like beam originating from his eyes(?)
    As mentioned before he has the ground pound as a secondary weapon.

Btw, just as Volcanicus (who is just like Omega Supreme a member of the Gestalt team) and the 4 members of  the Combiners team he can also be used in the Challenge Run.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst his 2nd weap not Superion’s ground pound. Omega Supreme is a Bomb, so his 2nd weap more powerfull and cause explosions to all blocks in sight, not just nearest, like Superion’s or other Combiners.

Omega Supreme have same bug with his beam, like Volcanicus, so attk spd accs must be unequiped.

Most interesting thing, he is a 1st big slow guy, who got moving speed accs.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My offer for Omega Supreme was 5,000 gems but after the new event started the offer had changed to 2.000 gems. As I don’t have any promoted Gestalt TF I expect to use about 2.000 gems to unlock Omega Supreme through the token exchange. So it was an easy decision to take the offer (and then use event tokens for accessories).

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

The only thing that works for getting points w/Omega Supreme is the stomp…everything else is useless. Zero ability to even blast blocks/takes forever to shoot a flying pig & forget about defending against the pigs that the walking towers throw. What a waste of resources. I’m really disappointed…oh and all accessories  are at 10 crystals/over.

Also the game is herky jerky rubber bandy & slow. It’s giving me brain damage to play this guy. I had such high hopes too.

250-300 points (plus bonus) with a player that’s not working that well, on an event run, is pretty lame…

@moifirst

@grimlockdown

@exientgreg

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

Now player is walking in place unable to do jack fekkin shite…what a bunch of scam artist’s you guys are…be sure to get back to me in your sweet fekkin’ time ok…

@moifirst

@grimlockdown

@exientgreg

and fix the fekkin windows 98 chat good grief

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

can i please have everything back that i spent to buy and update this piece of shite player?  15 hours of spark runs to getting ready in anticipation for this event and the player is fecked because they present it in the queue with a known bug.  It’s sad that they don’t care enough..even more sad that they won’t respond in a timely manner to a customer.

@moifirst

@grimlockdown

@exientgreg

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

this player is a piece of shite…I’ve been hoarding crystals in anticipation of this event, thinking the player would work like it it has in other part of the game but it is shite. I even bought event pass to help boost him using tokens ect…It’s a rip off…you guys suck at what you do…what a waste of time and money…feck off

@moifirst

@grimlockdown

@exientgreg

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

cant even dent a walking tower…cant do shite…way to represent you fekkin’ bunch of hacks…get out of the game development business…feck off…thanks for leaving us hanging  arseholes

@moifirst

@grimlockdown

@exientgreg

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@craftymitts If your Omega Supreme has Sunglasses accessory on put them off. They are faulty and this is a known bug.

My Omega Supreme is at level 5 and I’am not sure how strong he will be at level 15. Also, my Omega Supreme doesn’t have Eject accessory which enables EMP capability. EMP is usually very useful, e.g. with EMP Superion changes from weak to very powerful.

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

how the feck do you take a fekkin accesory off… am i a fekkin mind reader arsehole….and why even put that up if that’s the case…KNOWN FEKKIN’ BUG..to who…If there’s a KNOWN FEKKIN’ BUG, why put the mother fecker up with a KNOWN FEKKIN’ BUG…i want everything back i put into this shite fekkin player…why don’t you tell us how to do that if you are gonna suggest it…a person with presence who actually cares would….

@grimlockdown

@moifirst

@exientgreg

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

cunts…

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

i have emp…learn to fekkin read…how do you remove an accessory…smh…here’s an idea how about the feckers who design then fraudulently sell a product with a KNOWN BUG..remove the fecker…wow…generation buttcrack at its’ best!!!

@grimlockdown

@exientgreg

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Seems someone is really enjoying abt😅😜

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@craftymitts, you go into the astrotrain icon bottom right, pick the character you want and hit customize,  wherein you can equip or unequip accessories.

Also, I don’t think that moifirst or grimlockdown work for rovio/exient, they are just long time players so tagging them over and over isn’t likely to help.  Exientgreg though does work on the game and should be tagged.

moi
    @moifirst

@craftymitts
    As @fortressmaximus rightly assumed, I’m just a player and not working for R/E, so there isn’t anything I can do for you. The same applies for @grimlockdown of which I’m over 99% sure that he also has no connection to R/E either.

Btw, please try to control your emotions and your use of language!
    It’s quite annoying.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@exientgreg Open issues/bug

• Volcanicus’ Monocle accessory
    • Omega Supreme’s Sunglasses accessory
    • Then there is an issue with iPads into which I can’t right now seem to be able to point my finger at because the game constantly crashing is messing my analytical capabilities

@craftymitts

My only connection to R/E is that of a paying customer (I have bought all the War season prime passes).

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

so is posting something w/no explanation…oh and  don’t parent me…i could give a feck about your sensibilities. I lost time and money and gems and crystals..so get fecked..

@moifirst

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

IF YOU ARSEHOLES WOUILD HAVE PROPER CUSTOMER SERVICE IT WOULDNT COME TO THIS…

JoeBlack
    @craftymitts

HOW..again how…where does it say the words unequip or do I have to take a mindreading class for that too…this is the 1st thing I thought of but alas NOWHERE does it say  UNEQUIP…

@fortressmaximus

Pako
    @pako

Just click on the item to take it off/put it on.

And please, tune it down.

ABT
    @abt

@craftymitts

The people you are directing your anger at are just other players like yourself. We all have to deal w/ the same bugs and are just trying to help. No need to take out your anger at them.

You can unequip accessories by selecting that accessory again. The selection (golden outline should go away when not selected). You can also check by selecting the “i” info button to confirm that the Sunglasses “+10% fire rate” is no longer listed (see below):

Greggers
    @exientgreg

What’s wrong with these?
    Volcanicus’ Monocle accessory
    Omega Supreme’s Sunglasses accessory

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@exientgreg Volcanicus is a combination of Dinobots. His torso is a Grimlock, and his beam looks like Grimlock’s also. But Fire rate is worse. Even with this bad fire rate, if I equip Monocle, his beam starts shot even worse, one single shot during few seconds, while Grimlock can hold his beam non-stop at target. Same with Omega Supreme’s Sunglasses. Without this accessory he can hold his beam on Eggbot and earn coins nonstop, while with equiped bugged sunglasses his white beam (looks like Grimlock’s also) hit Eggbot just once per few sec.

Teamgoldenstar
    @teamgoldenstar

I wonder if we will get another mighty eagle auto bird. Hope omega  is op.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Omega seems a confused bot to work effectively. Volcanicus seems pretty easy to effectively wipe out almost everything wanted.

I have both bots available to buy at 750 gems !

is volcanicus worth getting ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Character – Omega Supreme

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.