NEW AREA

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got Unicron three times in a row. Comfortably sitting on #1 t 89K.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Just got the new area open.  Now to get those bat pigs!

Joel
    @joel687

After unlocking the new area, I always had a node there. I played until I got a good run. (8 or nine runs with few, if any, batpigs) Boss bat pig deatroyed my level 15 Soundwave. Finally, I got a run with a swarm of 20bat pigs in the beginning. I used @millforce2k method and unlocked Nautica. Thanks!

moi
    @moifirst

Since no one has posted a screenshot of how the energon structures look in this underworld, here’s a picture of it. I’ve added some arrows to point them out.
    They appear as metallic looking stalagmites.
    underground energon structures with arrows.jpg

coolbug
    @coolbug

I’ve noticed that every time an eggbot goes t make a new level in the cave area, you always have to wait 30 minutes

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@coolbug

It’s just whichever Eggbot happens to be the one “assigned” to it.

I’ve currently got a 15m Eggbot sitting on a New Area node.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@optimuspig ok thanks

I’m just suspicious because every time, i get the 30 minute eggbot node creator and have never ever gotten 15 minutes or 5 minutes eggbots in the cave levels.

coolbug
    @coolbug

Just got boss BatPig and defeated him with lvl. 6 Thundercracker with explosive rounds.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m trying to get a good run in the caves, to use the exit method to accumulating bat, but I only have runs with few bats (3 or 4) and almost at the end of the run.

People already mentioned that the cave level don’t have a decent number of bats. There is a bunch of weird things in this level too:

> Some levels with very few or non-existent energon structures;
    > Targets on strange locations, impossible to hit with normal weapons (need explosive rounds, for example);
    > Structures on the path of the bot, impossible to target, unless very close;
    > Tre astrotrain inside the cave. They could make a transition to the outside area to board it.

Looks like they made this area without any planning.

Daniel Cho
    @daniel-cho

Anyone finding a bot that always ends up on mine  nodes? My galvatron has always been appearing in mine nodes and mine nodes only, this is bad because well, galvatron has a tough time in regular nodes but with all the glitches it is even more of a pain.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I didn’t noticed any specific bot on the caves nodes. It was completely random for me.

Now that I have unlocked Nautica, I have no active nodes on that island. It seems the nodes were mandatory until the character was unavailable.

moi
    @moifirst

@ramonpontes I still have active cave nodes after collecting Nautica. So I suppose it will be just a matter of time before you get active cave nodes again. But as with most things, it might take some time.
    For me also no specific cave bots.

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.