Need help with two stars in new sandbox levels…

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Need help with two stars in new sandbox levels…

• Hey all,

I am stumped more than I have ever been stumped before!

I got the new levels of El Porkado finished, including finding all the statues in the dark, so I started on the new sandbox added to the El Porkado bonus area.

I’m not all that inventive — I do most things with a standard three-box, three-prop helicopter contraption, and that got me a lot of stars. I then played with all the colored buttons and got a bunch more. Finally, I changed to a five-box system so I could put a puncher under the heli-prop and pop the prop off when I needed to slide into a single-box-wide passage. Got 18 out of 20 stars.

But these last two stars — yikes. One is in the far “northwest” corner, behind a branch, WAY up high against the outer wall. And to get in there you need to be only one-box tall. I have tried various things and gotten close, but trying to fly over there, punch over there, or rocket over don’t launch me high enough. Anyone get that star?

The other star is over to the north and west as well, just not as far. It is easy to approach, but the star is up in a curlie-cue of ice that, once again, only allows a single box-width to pass through. I could use some ideas on that one, too.

Any help would be appreciated! I am a rabid completionist, so missing these two stars is killing me!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@sutekh137 Here you’ll find walkthroughs for getting all stars in all Sandbox levels.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mighty-red-1

Wow, didn’t think a walkthrough would be up so quick (or was I just slow on getting updated? I don’t see Bad Piggies updates on the update log any more… :( ). In any case, you guys are fast and thorough. *smile*

That was bloody brilliant — I didn’t even realize all the ways the tubes could interconnect. I’m a complete n00b compared to most!

Thanks so much — I never would have figured that out on my own, I don’t think…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Home Forums Bad Piggies Fan Club by Pigineering Need help with two stars in new sandbox levels…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.