NASA Hats & Spatial Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum NASA Hats & Spatial Adventure

• Here we go again hoping hats from Tower of Misfortune. Of course Rovio messing up and not syncing different activities of game, I already entered ToF just before the new hats were announced and “lost” first day.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

Sorry that happened to you. I was surprised today because I was able to get the first three NASA hats, but I wasn’t going to go on because I was running low on gems. I have made it to level 4, but level five seems to need silver, bomb or Terrence so I probably won’t be finishing this event just like the aquatic one. :(

They’ve added a black hole kind of object in the sky and I’ve found that even if you aim at something, it will change direction a bit up or down as it flies over to the structure or pig. Kind of annoying. Luckily, I got a ME spell on level four that helped a lot on the third part.

Does anyone know if these hats will be able to be bought with pearls after the event is over?

Hope you get some hats tomorrow without having to use too many gems.

luvtub
    @luvtub

I’m on Level 5 with 2 birds; I’ve made it as far as Room 4 (out of 5) on that one so far.

The key to going far with few birds is scoring a spell on your first fling, then using that spell to earn another, and continue as long as possible without using the birds.

SB311
    @sb311

What two birds do you have because I have chuck, red and blues and I haven’t been able to get any spells in the first three rooms of level 5.

luvtub
    @luvtub

Red and the Blues. Send Red through slightly above the middle of the vortex and activate him just before you hit the pig on the upper plank. To get the spell, you have to get the space pig, part of the right tower has to fall to the left, and its debris has to take out the two pigs on the lower structure. (Doesn’t happen every time though.) Good luck!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

As expected, doesn’t look gook with hats so far. Missing the #&+§% video option does not help, either! Where’s the ingame bug reporting hidden?

LCK
    @limck

Well rovio I just uninstalled this rigged game and won’t reinstall it for some time so I don’t have any worries about any earn-your-blood-money events.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

The Hat adventure kicked in for me after I had already played too. But I guess this is just because I’m in the UK and usually get started on my AB2 stuff by 7am.

What I am really upset with is having spent most of my gems today – no-one else’s fauly but my own, because I had already got the first two hats but wanted to get to floor 20, ut there were too many pigs and I didn’t have enough gems to continue.

So, I’m cheesed off at having bad luck again (although ToF has never been kind to me) but I could at least have got 2 hats.

Will try again tomorrow!

Meme324
    @meme324-2

I’m sorry you lost out on winning NASA hat too, there are still 11 days leftbut maybe it’s a blessing in distugish, one less day of frustration in this funky NASA environment. There are days I can’t play the DC therefor can’t finish the DQ because here in California the challenge is closed. There doesn’t seem to be a regular pattern but it’s closed and it’s only 3, 4, or 5pm, a bit early I think.I got very lucky in the tower today, hats for red, blues, chuck, and bomb. I think they are a little more giving when they have these special hat events, you actually get hats you need not the same ones you have had for ages. I’m stuck on level  5 too, you would think with 4 birds I’d be able to get out of the first room more than every 10 try’s. In this  weird slow moving-antigravity-up is down- NASA world-you can not trust the dotted line that shows you where your bird will go when thrown, in this environment at least I can’t trust it. I only trust it will head in that general direction at the start of the dotted line but not until the end of it. Seems like there is some unseen force that sometimes drags the bird down or adds wings and out of the screen it goes.  Could be only me but any others having the same thing happen, birds with minds and a sense of direction of their own?

SB311
    @sb311

Ugh, I’ve made it to the last room of level 5 twice, one time with chuck left and had one pig stay alive. The other time I had no birds. I hate how the debris falls so slowly the pigs aren’t popping like they usually would. I also had a golden pig show up, but my aim was messed up.

luvtub
    @luvtub

I’m stuck on Room 5 of 5 as well. The last couple of times, I’m thinking that one way to do it with Blues might be to orbit a bit over the vortex and slam them into the glass base of the structure. Still working on it…

luvtub
    @luvtub

Got it! There’s an ME in the 2nd room. He appears with the 2nd spell refill (i.e. with a full flock). Use the ME on Room 3, and the rest should go relatively easily ( I even had Blues left over)!

Again, good luck…

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

Hopefully, the flat-earthers won’t storm in and trash NASA’s ann—I jinxed it, didn’t I?

SB311
    @sb311

Great job and thanks for the help.

I got the ME once but had a bit of bad luck when a pig got wedged by a wall and a bunch of debris was on top of it in room 4. I was hoping it would pop but it didn’t.

I just had a pig get caught in the black hole and kept going round and around and a micro pig fell down to a hidden ledge. Maybe I need to take a break. Lol

Meme324
    @meme324-2

I’m sorry I fairly new what do you mean by ME? Maybe that is what I’m missing? I’ve  tried to complete level 5 at least 30 or 40 times today, it’s driving me mad and I have FIVE birds, so I have no excuses, should be able to get through it!?! Congratulations to all those who have, and good luck doing the rest.  Not my favorite environment,  large rock buildings fall right into pigs but they are just fine. Then another falls, it like rocks are pillows that cushion them? Maybe I have just been playing way too much today and just need to walk away.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@meme324-2 ME = Mighty Eagle  And yes, the vortices seem to be helping to cushion the pigs’ landings.

@sb311
    Cheers, and I hope you make it through Level 5 soon. I think you’ll find 6 to be a lot more consistent. (Don’t know if it’s doable with 2 birds, but I’ll keep trying!)

Meme324
    @meme324-2

Can someone explain what you mean by ME? Maybe that’s what I’m missing? I haven’t been playing AB2 very longest with 5 birds now I can’t believe I’m still stuck on level 5, been there all day after at least 30 try’s. Definitely not a fan of that slow wobbly unpredictable space environment, the building fall but don’t kill pigs. I have big stone buildings that fall multiple times on them and nothing, pigs act like they are  just soft fluffy pillows, now whats up with that? What am I doing wrong?

luvtub
    @luvtub

ME = Mighty Eagle

…and Level 6 is totally doable with two birds. ME is in the first room: send Red to the left structure, and loop Blues above the vortex to get the right one before the second refill happens. After the second throw, the second refill will be me.

Room 2: send Red right through the portal to the upper third of the rocket, activating just before. You can strike 2 this way.

Room 3: use ME. If you get 2 refills, the first will be Puffer, and the second will be ME.

Room 4: Red through the vortex and activate just before hitting the bucket pig. Clean up (if you need to) with Blues.

Room 5: ME #2 FTW!

Good luck.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I’ve only managed to get 1 hat so far. My first attempt drained all my gems (too many piggies to get to floor 20) and today, I got to floor 10 and picked the wrong card.

The dynamics of the event look fun though – stuck on stage 2 with only 1 bird of course lol.

EDIT: managed to get past level 4 with a single bird, Red. The blackhole and astropiggies have helped. Stuck on level 5 now so I need those extra birds fro the Tower of Misfortune.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@stevey your not alone, I stopped paying real cash to Rovio a month ago and my TOF has sucked ever since.

garethw
    @garethw

What is the point.

Prior to today – 8 of the past 9 days I’ve had a pig on level 2 of the ToF, the other day it turned up on level 3.

Today had a bird on level 4 paid and got hat on5. Pig on 8 Pig on 9 missed the hat on 10. 170 gems for 1 miserable hat.

its just not right, such a mugs game.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I don’t even care if I get any hats or not. The TOF is garbage, always a pig on floor 2 or 3 except for maybe once every 2-3 weeks.

And then when you do reach a floor with a hat, you never get it.

Meme324
    @meme324-2

ME Duh me! That was easy should of figured it out and I also appreciate you sharing your tips.

I must confess however this morning I just couldn’t take it one more minute and I broke and I am a lot broker too. I gave in and spent $60 in the TOF. I made it to the top for the first time, I won’t be returning any time soon even if it’s a nice view it a bit expensive. I did get all 7 hats now so I should make it through the entire challenge no problem right, wrong.

A lot of good the hats and the money i wasted did because I am still stuck on level 5 and I am so tired of the view in here. I know I am somewhat new and have only been playing about 4 months, I only  level 473 so there’s a l9t more game to play, and sure I may have won a weekly tournament or two, but doesn’t everyone in the Vanilla League.  Basically I know I am not a young or gamer and I was older in life than most when aI got my first computer even PC. But I think with a BF of 460 and to many attempts to even count that I should be able yo get through this level!  Buildings get smashed with rocks as do birds but nothing is getting hurt or damaged, it’s crazy, or maybe I am now.

I did realize something earlier today that stupid me, I just figured out I can actually touch and shoot my birds across the black hole, it hasn’t help me yet. I don’t know why aI thought I had to avoid it, maybe because it spins me around whenever I get close???

With today’s realization I can touch the dark hole and your generous tips I will try once again to get out of level 5, it doesn’t even have to be pretty. But I dislike this spacey environment more than ever. I hope it’s somewhat improved if/when they add into the game. I play for fun and that’s not to me.

luvtub
    @luvtub

@meme324-2 Cheers, and thanks for the kind words. (I’d put money on a bet that I’m older than you!)

The knowledge about the vortices/black holes should really help to get you through Level 5, particularly with your full flock. Level 6 ought to be a breeze for you as well. Good luck!

I can say that I haven’t had to much progress with 2 birds on Level 7. Best I’ve been able to manage is Room 5 (of 6) with 1 pig left. I’ll keep at it…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@meme324-2, you say $60, but do you really mean that much?!

@luvtub
    , lets not start competing about the age! We’re all young at heart! ;)

SB311
    @sb311

I picked bombs NASA hat today and was able to get through level 5 and level 6. I luckily got an ME and was able to use it on the last room of level six.

I have gone as far as room four on level seven but keep getting hung up. I finally got a pig inflate but a micro pig didn’t die and messed up my plan. Hope I can get through it. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum NASA Hats & Spatial Adventure

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.