my rank for all MY exclusive TFs

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum my rank for all MY exclusive TFs

• note:the list excludes the previous characters like prowl and bluestreak which could be previously excessed via mission portal.List also excludes nemesis prime,and the other 2 minion pigs-the ones purple and yellow
    The following factors will be considered:Can take out lazers?Can reload fast?Damage?Buddy?special?coolness?

Shockwave:D rank
    Attack:lazer,shoots like galvatron’s lazer.Good as a teammate.Looks cool.
    Cons:takes time to fire…like galvatron.
    similar:EXACTLY ALMOST LIKE GALVATRON
    Opinion:I waited about 9 months but now I have him-unlocked at stellaTFevent
    and got him.Utter garbage TF,useful only in teammate catagory.Hes like a cool robot too.

Epic optimus prime:S rank
    Attack: tractor-beam-can destroy missiles,pull running gold bricks
    Cons:towers which shoot meatballs-as birdleader says it….(can use energonicon to get rid)
    Similar:grimlock
    Opinion:10/10 swag for the gold colour,only losing out another S which goes to energon grimlock for easily destroying meatballs and the towers which shoot it.

Windblade:B rank
    Attack:shoots 3 unstable balls of electricity.looks cool I guess
    Similar-rodimus prime
    Cons:cannot kill mass hp targets
    Opinion:B rank,due to the fact that silvers weapon is weak and I dont think anyone would use her in manual mode.Cool due to the fact she is the only autobird that can fly,and silver looks funny in the aircraft.Also the only appearance of silver other than AB2.Also she was A rank until the energon heal glitch was fixed.

Acid storm:S rank
    Attack:attacks faster than bluestreak,splashes poison.area damage.Deal damage over time.
    Similar:Bluestreak
    Cons:scattered bricks in the event challenge:destroy blocks,missiles(photoblast)
    This TF is almost better than epic optimus prime where he deals a ton of damage and then you can shoot down those annoying gaint em..towers.Again,energon grimlock is the best one still as acidstorm is unable to heal using energon automatically

Starscream:F rank
    attack:stuns basically most things in 2 shots.Does not work against bosses.Fails at a buddy also for not doing much damage.Design is ok….Kills missiles easily,destroys glass easily
    Original TF
    cons:attack is so weak that he struggles even killing pigs.
    Opinion:this is the worst character in the game and good luck using him,even in challenge events.

Rachet:B rank
    attack:attacks like grimlock if he has the body of heatwave.looks cool in terrence style.
    cons:Weak against mass structures
    Opinion:I bet rovio ran out of ideas for TFs,so just combine grimlock with heatwave.BAM!New TF.Lets send this out so people will buy him.

Rodimus prime:A rank
    Attack:shoots out fireballs,which deal damage over time.Fast and shoots fast.Looks cool also.
    cons:cant kill walking mortar towers cant shoot missles(can be handled by photoblast),too fast.
    Opinion:cool character,fast paced for players.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@redbird-justin I assume the 2 other “Minion Pigs” you speak of are Skywarp and Sunstorm, where were obtainable during the “Seekers” event back in June. Skywarp is basically a nerfed version of Jazz, only difference is that he shoots fiery rockets instead of 2 rockets in quick succession. Sunstorm on the other hand fires rockets in a large arch- perfect for targeting blocks and pigs secluded by natural features (such as trees or houses, which are indestructible).

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Rodimus is good, I’m surprised that Ratchet turned out better than I thought he would. Wind blade is decent. I really like acid storm but I think Sunstorm is underpowered. Shockwave isn’t much unless you have all his accessories and he’s pretty good. Him and both Megatrons are highly dependent on their accessories. Epic Optimus Prime is nice but I think somewhere since I’ve gotten him, he’s been nerfed a bit.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Epic Optimus Prime is indeed very underpowerd and Wind Blade. As well Sarscream LAME and Skywarp or Sunstom in lvl 14 and they are LAME!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum my rank for all MY exclusive TFs

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.