Clan Challenges Errors

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Challenges Errors

• Our clan is experiencing a lot of scoring errors in the current Mt.Pork 5 days challenge. Points are not being awarded, but gems are deducted. Anyone else having issues?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Hi @maxstar, not the Mt. Pork challenge but the new 16 hour challenge.

Round One = win. 1 pt awarded, but no points recorded on the scoreboard

Round Two = win. 2 pts awarded, but no points recorded on the scoreboard. I did catch a quick glimpse of my score on the leaderboard. It showed -2! Leaving me with a zero score on the leaderboard.

Round Three = win. 3 pts awarded, 3 points listed on the leaderboard.

Needless to say, I did have to buy in on rounds 2 and 3. Three game win streak for a total of 3 points. Definitely a glitch on Rovio’s side to be fixed. Many of my clan members experienced something similar.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

Thank you for replying @gjs96743. You are right, now we are experiencing the same problems with both challenges. People are also reporting negative -1 scores.

Birdy Angerson
    @birdyangerson

I’ve been getting similar complaints but not just about Mount Pork, about Broken Bamboo as well.

Birdy Angerson
    @birdyangerson

I’ve advised all of my clan members that have had a problem to submit a support request. Maybe the more requests rovio gets the more apt they will be to check into it

cognitive
    @cognitive

I did get a -1 in my score in my clan – the red level with 6 rooms is nearly impossible to complete without extra gems or divine inspiration it seems. We’re in a decent skill clan and the highest score in this is 6.

Cynical observation – gone are the days where the stone spitting monster head hurled 5 large stones. Now it’s 3, weaker, and all generally small stones. Par for the course I suppose.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

We completed Mt.Pork earlier this morning, but we are still experiencing scoring issues. Also a member who was kicked out of the clan, remained in Mt. Pork as member 51.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@maxstar   My understanding is that if a clan member is booted by the leader, but has played, such as in the case of your 51st player with zero points, then they will still be eligible for the payout at the end of the event.  If they did not play, they would have a (-) instead of a (0) next to their name, and would not receive a payout.

Now…if they left the clan on their own, they would not show up in the player listing anymore, and their points contributed to the clan would be lost.

It appears that in this case, this person will collect once the event is over, but otherwise is not a clan member and will not show up in the member listing outside of the specific event.  Hope this helps.

MaxStar
    @maxstar

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Two other members with 0 points were kicked out and their names disappeared from the scoreboard.</p>

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Challenges Errors

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.