Most hated structures/rooms

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

Viewing 10 replies - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

@stevey

there are at least two way to beat this room by either silver or blues.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@raizir

I hate this room too. The perpetual looping . . .

Shiggy
    @shiggy

You need Chuck here (at leat I always do so). Fire him fast right above the third tower to the king, who falls and on his first round he will crash against the third tall tower, will fall between tower 2 and 3. Then Matilda or Silver to say goodbye to him

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@shiggy

I’ve managed to achieve that twice and it can certainly work. But sometimes the debris from the king’s supporting structure hits the glass tower first. Pig then sails through and into the loop.

KayBird
    @kaybird

Shiggy is correct.  Use Chuck as first bird.  Fire Chuck at the support structures holding up the boss pig, and he will fall into the teleport tube below.  When he comes out from the other side, he will crash into the third tower structure and fall between towers 2 and 3.  Sometimes, this is all you need to do to beat him.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

If the King Pig gets stuck in the loop and if you have Matilda, you can use her to knock him down into one of the gaps and send him bye-bye. Silver works well also. Bomb can do it if you can time the launch so you can detonate at the right moment.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@stevey

Oh, I agree they need to get rid of it or tweak it.  I have that same hatred with the boss rooms from  Gravity Grove level 520,  Porkland level 900,  Pigfoot Mountains level 906 and Hog Warts level 1193.  Terrible level design.

Get used to that pinball level as you’ll be seeing it more now. The Hambodia/Mythic Silver card update has caused a massive change to the daily challenges (DC).  Before they would strictly take the bosses from the Chirp Valley, Shangham, Greasy Swamp and Greenerville chapters. Not anymore. Now the DC will be the same levels that you will face in the 3rd king pig panic level minus one panel.  I’ve made a thread on this yesterday.

That pinball game (Got Ham City level 1140) WILL appear on the 26th day of every month, as the last KPP battle with 5 panels.  Now with the changes to DC,  you will be seeing that level twice both as DC and KPP.

desperados
    @serkann

getting the same boss twice is just plain boring  and annoying when that boss is hard to beat you get the same boss again.

Jai McGraw
    @jai-mcgraw

@raizir  I agree with what the others that said to use Chuck.  For me, that is the easiest way.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@serkann,

well it’s a thing.  I compiled the new DC list in a thread, and it’s 100% accurate.  I will be avoiding the challenges on the 26th of every month since the pinball boss is plain awful.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Most hated structures/rooms

Viewing 10 replies - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.