Moonracer

• A new event has started! The top prize is Moonracer.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – implosive TNT blocks, wood blocks only

The event banner for Moonracer

The bonus squad is The Wreckers (22), consisting of Wheeljack (30), Moonracer (39), Rodimus (93) and Ultra Magnus (106).

All these TFs are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their respective rankings in Spark Run.

Previous event in which The Wreckers was the bonus squad.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

If you don’t see this event you have to get the new update.

The next Prime Pass characters are Ironhide and Nightbird.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Two questions…

1. For Wheeljack accessories, Rocket Launcher (20% Exp Force) vs Panels (40% Faster Reload)? Presume Panels… for whichever, is it worth dropping purple or gold crystals or wait to snag later from Token Exchange?
    2. Didn’t realize Moonracer was that close to Wheeljack in SR ranks. Should I prioritize unlocking her or leveling up my L14 Wheeljack?
    GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

1) My Wheeljack has level 2 Panels and I think he’s still a bit too slow to reload.

2) Unlock Moonracer if she’s the last Wrecker. Moonracer’s weapon takes a very long time to hit but is then quite effective in destroying targets—except missiles.

Boss Pig and Unicron are easy targets for Wheeljack but I don’t know how successful Moonracer is on them.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Gold blocks
    Day 2- Missiles
    Day 3- Walking Mortar Towers
    Day 4- (implosive) TNT blocks
    Day 5- Wood blocks
    Day 6- (regular) TNT blocks

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

“Boss Pig and Unicron are easy targets for Wheeljack but I don’t know how successful Moonracer is on them.”
    She can take them out super fast but is completely useless at defending against their shots.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.