Mighty Eagle’s Shop has not reset in months

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle’s Shop has not reset in months

• Every time the season ends, the items in the store remain the same. I’ve been saving up my coins. The last version of the shop that is open for me has Terrance’s discounted Roman hat and Matilda’s discounted ninja hat.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

I’ve never even had an option of a discounted hat before.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

It should change tomorrow. The current season ended today.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

It reset today

SirTendies
    @sirtendies

Still no change. Discounted hats are still Terrance with the Roman hat and Matilda for the ninja one. The shop stays open for me all the time but the inventory never changes. I tried making a purchase so it would reset a while ago but it still didn’t.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

@sirtendies

Matilda is the latest discounted ninja hat, last season it was chuck. The discounted one this season is Matilda, so I don’t know why you said no change.

Don’t know anything about Terrence, I bought that at the discounted rate when it was the discounted hat, several seasons ago.

SirTendies
    @sirtendies

I’m saying this has not changed for me for months. Multiple seasons of mighty eagle boot camp have passed and the same hats have been for purchase. Multiple different updates and “seasons” of the game have come and gone and all of the items in the store have been the same for me each time.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Eagle’s Shop has not reset in months

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.