mighty eagle store

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum mighty eagle store

• Someone correct me if i am wrong, but isn’t the mighty eagle store supposed to open once a month, near the end or the beginning of a month where you cash in your eagle coins?
    win 10 here, and that did not occur at the end of October/start of November.

It did happen after Rovio restored my account after it crashed due to a win 10 update.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

It’s been like this for months on iPhone and I assume android as well. I think Win10 gets everything really late for some reason.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

It’s open all the time now, it refreshes at the end of each month, and you get so many eagle coins depending on how you did in the eagle camp.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

It used to be at the end of the month you cashed in your mighty eagle coins.

Again (win 10), this month this did not happen. This makes it very expensive, (and difficult) to be able to purchase anything in the store..  I have 4 months worth of saved golden eagle coins and its just enough to get one of the cheap items.

When I used to be able to “cash them in” I was able to get things like the roman hats..

So to me this is not working properly, (as half the game is not working properly for win 10 users).

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum mighty eagle store

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.