mighty eagle shop

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum mighty eagle shop

• Today when I went to cash in my points for a samurai hat for Matilda, I got the one for Red , which I already have.  Anyone else have this problem?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

Yes… Most probably this is intentional and only the first 3 hats will rotate, we have to spare for the rest. I was hoping for Matilda too, she’s the only bird who still got an x4 hat, all others has x10 and x11.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

A few player have seen this, but the store should be updated to feature the Mathilda hat now. I know of several players in my clan who bought it today for 1000 coins, including myself.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Yes, me either. Today morning when the shop opened, Mathildas samurai hat was not available. Button said: already bought. Unfortunately I thought, Rovio had stopped the discount for samurai hats. I spent all coins for pearls. A rash decision! Few hours later Mathildas hat was available. So I missed it!

BTW, just one of several different glitches I’ve had lately. The game is very unstable in the last few weeks.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

Man, I missed the one for Red a earlier. Wish I’d seen that bug, I would have snagged it, instead, was offered Matilda off the bat.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

Same – Matilda samurai was greyed out so I upgraded a couple of other birds. It later appeared as available.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I considered getting first samurai hat but as far as I can see, two (Chuck and Mathilda) of them are offered for 1000, while others are available for 5000. Is this common? I’m not sure which one I should get or should I get something else… or should I just keep saving my precious ME coins.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

In every season there is only one samurai hat discounted  for 1000 eagle coins. This time it was Mathilda’s hat. Next season it will be Chuck’s samurai hat. If you missed this offer, you have to pay 5000 coins for each missing hat.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Why would it be Chuck’s turn again? His samurai hat was previously discounted. I assumed Silver’s samurai hat would be discounted next time, since they have been going in order.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Oh sorry. You’re right, Saphira! I confused the names. Of course, it’s Silver’s turn next.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Well, I see Mathildas samurai hat on first page of the shop offered at 1000 ME coins. At the next page, Chucks samurai hat is offered at 1000 ME coins, while other five are at 5000. So… I do have two hats offered at the “cheaper” cost. Maybe it’s because I have no samurai hats yet?

I still have 2D 6H to decide what I buy (if anything), so I’m not in hurry. When I started AB2 I made a mistake by getting those low level hats as soon as I could. I’m not fond of making same mistakes twice.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Well, on the plus side, the samurai hats have a x11 multiplier instead of x10 like the legendary hats. They also look cool (in my opinion anyway). However, if you ever try to save up 5000 coins in the bootcamp for Red or the Blues it will probably take months. It would help if we knew whether those hats will ever be offered for 1000 coins again. Maybe after we get through the current rotation? Who knows…..

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

@RawDataSystem, if you can have two hats for 1000 EC each, buy them immediately. It must be one of these glitches, because I have on the 2nd page in the shop only hats for 5000 EC.

Hecate
    @hecate

Wonder what happens to the hats when they offered all of them? Will they appear completely and they offer new ones or will they stay in the shop and you are still able to buy them for 5k  cos I missed the Mathilda one,too. Though I´m not sure if I save my coins for Mathilda cos I only manage to get between 1000-1250 every season(no matter how much my FP increased but that isn´t a new problem…).  And saving only 250 or 500 every season would take me ages to get the missing hat.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@jaspertm-l, I thought that, but unfortunately I had only 1.250 ME coins earned. I ended up getting one for Mathilda, because Chuck already has Wizard Hat. Well, next time… unless this hat serie gets removed from the shop. It would be Rovioesque trick to do, but it would piss me off.

RedSignals
    @redsignals

There is no predicting what Rovio will do with the Sumarai hats. While a few players have managed to collect them all (most of them hackers), millions of players aren’t even close, so they may keep them available in the ME shop for a while or make them available for zillions of pearls. On the other hand, there is the precedent of the NFL hat set, which were only available via the tower during the Super Bowl event. But who knows, maybe they’ll offer them again at Super Bowl 2019.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I just collect one at the end of each bootcamp season for 1000 coins. After the current season and two more, I will have the whole set. I’m sure most people will, since everyone in my clan is doing the same thing. I don’t know if Rovio will do anything with them, or just leave them in the MEBC shop for 5000 coins each. That would be unfortunate for new players. Also, if they were available for pearls, that wouldn’t be so bad unless they were a lot more than 25000. It takes me 4 to 6 weeks to save up 25000, and I don’t spend any money or cheat at all. Being in a great clan helps a lot!

ken-johnson
    @ken-johnson

Eagle bootcamp issue.
    This used to work fine but 3-4 days ago it disappeared and on my daily quests when I press on GO for eagle boot camp it’s saying ” eagle bootcamp is unlocking at star rank 999 ” . What can I do to fix this ? I have submitted a ticket to Rovio but they havent bothered to reply or fix …..

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@ken-johnson
    go to your profile and check your age setting to see if it’s above 18

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum mighty eagle shop

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.