MEBC

• Well this was arguably my favourite bit of the game, but Rovio have managed to screw this up too.

No destruct o meter so no extra birds and forced to use all the “extra” birds none of which apart from Stella I’d had any interest in.

Is this a permanent change – does anyone know?

Others may disagree of course, but I think it sucks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Joe B.
    @joeb

I agree…some of those extra birds really screwed me up and I got a far less of a score and coins than usual. Hope they revert it back fast. I could never master that green pig extras backwards move thing. Always gets wasted and seems ineffective for most pig towers.

mrsnevilledevil
    @mrsnevilledevil

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I did NOT like it at all! I thought it’d be an option… my score was half what it normally is. I want the destructometer back.</p>

Lil Bug
    @angieblu

@joeb use Leo like Terence. He is pretty forceful if you just fling him and forego the snot shooting! Try using the low extra bird cards for clean up/survivor piggy shots. Save the higher FP Birds for bigger shots with more damage potential.

Buster
    @doulgas

I especially hate that they made this major change during an MEBC season. My scores are WAY down and I don’t know if I can reach the level I usually do.

@nas76

I agree with you that they should not have changed it during a season.  However as a result everyone’s final score and MEBC coins collected will be lower; but the change favours above average players shot selection and execution wise with lower FPs than high FP but not very good players.

Other than losing out on some MEBC coins compared to previously, good players should welcome this change because it lowers the need to pay more real money to get ahead in the game.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.