MEBC VIDEO ADVICE, FRAME POINTS NEEDED, COINS WON AND DAILY AVG.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEBC VIDEO ADVICE, FRAME POINTS NEEDED, COINS WON AND DAILY AVG.

• TRY USING YOU TUBE VIDS BY…

DAN CHAN, ANGRY KNIGHT, ANGRY Z, MAXX AB2. THESE ARE ALL 100+ FLOCK POWER PLAYERS

JOHNSONFUNKY AB2, ADITYA GOSWAMI, JESSE ARNOT. THESE ARE ALL 100- FLOCK POWER PLAYERS.

IF YOU KNOW OF A DIFFERENT SOURCE, POST IT HERE WITH FLOCK POWER OF VIDEO CREATOR.

THEY HELPED ME REACH EMERALD 2 WHEN I WAS USUALLY AN EMERALD 1. THIS SEASON WITH A 58PT AVG I’M GOING FOR AMETHYST 1.

HERE IS A BREAKDOWN OF MEBC FRAME LEVELS.

Vanilla—-0 Points, 0 Coins
    Bronze—–25 Points, 100 Coins 1 AVG
    Silver—–75 Points, 250 Coins 2 AVG
    Gold 1—–275 Points, 500 Coins 6 AVG
    Gold 2—–550 Points, 750 Coins 12 AVG
    Azure 1—-800 Points, 1000 Coins 18 AVG
    Azure 2—-1155 Points, 1250 Coins 25 AVG
    Emerald 1–1600 Points, 1500 Coins 35 AVG
    Emerald 2–2100 Points, 1750 Coins 45 AVG
    Amethyst 1-2700 Points, 2000 Coins 58 AVG
    Amethyst 2-3400 Points, 2500 Coins 73 AVG
    Diamond 1–4250 Points, 3000 Coins 91 AVG
    Diamond 2–5300 Points, 4000 Coins 113 AVG
    Legendary–6625 Points, 5000 Coins 141 AVG

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

you need to update the points required in each frame level, above is an outdated one.

Buster
    @doulgas

It would be helpful if you could point out specific corrections or tell us where to look.

Angry Knight has retired. I learned a lot from watching but could rarely duplicate his results because his FP was so high. He’d get a ME spell, I’d get a duck for the same shot, etc.  My birds are in the 97-99 range (not counting event hat markups).

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

YUE,

I BELIEVE I GOT THOSE NUMBERS FROM AB2NEST FORUMS OR A FACEBOOK POST. IF YOU KNOW OF UPDATED ONES PLEASE PROVIDE INFO ON HOW TO FIND THEM. UNTIL YOU CAN PROVIDE US WITH A NEW SET OF NUMBERS, PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE THESE NUMBERS AS VERY CLOSE ESTIMATES. THE CHART HAS WORKED FOR ME FOR THREE SEASONS BY ALLOWING ME TO CHECK PERIODICALLY TO MAKE SURE I’M ON PACE TO REACH THE LEVEL I’M SHOOTING FOR.

BUSTER,

I USE JOHNSONFUNKY AB2 MORE THAN ANY OF THE OTHER PEOPLE ON MY LIST. HE HAS A SIMILAR FIRE POWER AS YOU AND I. HE IS PRETTY AMAZING WITH LOTS OF “PERFECT” SHOTS WITH TONS OF “LUCK”.

@nas76

Is your CAPSLOCK key broken?

I don’t know the lower levels but it shouldn’t matter if you’re aiming higher:

Gold 2 = 515 points

Azure 1 = 805

Azure 2 = 1155

Emerald 1 = 1575

Emerald 2 = 2075

Amethyst 1 = 2675

Amethyst 2 = 3395

Diamond 1 = 4295

Diamond 2 = 5285

Legendary = 6625

I don’t tend to follow videos unless I have a bad day, copying other people’s shots is all very well but if their flock power is such that they fill the destructometer quicker than you or they get a lucky rebound (more obvious in lava days, the video may have a large bolder knocking a structure over, you may get 3 pebbles) your available cards will completely differ from theirs by the time you’re a few rooms in.

For your own chances of improvement you have to learn to play your way by picking out the best shots and their possible consequences.  Of course as you improve many others will too, other regular players increase flock power as they acquire feathers and complete hat sets, so as you think you get better your position may not increase as much.

Plagiarising someone else’s shots won’t make you a better player, analysing room layouts and considering the best shots in your mind will improve your play.  More importantly you will learn by your mistakes.

Buster
    @doulgas

@nas76, very helpful post, thanks. I do keep track of my progress to see if my game is improving enough to win higher levels in MEBC and it’s good to know what I need to average.

Your points about attempting to copy other videos is well taken, but if you find a source with similar FP to yours, the odds are better that you can achieve similar results.

And I have in fact learned a few things trying to duplicate some of the shots. One biggie was the realization that I don’t have to fire every bird at full velocity — that backing off a bit allows for more precise angles in some cases. (Better players are saying “well, duh” at this point.) Also, the timing of activating a bird (get it wrong, it bounces off). Etc. etc.

@nas76

I agree, don’t get me wrong watching a videos can be very useful, sometimes it may have a shot that was not an obvious one but very effective.  About 2 months ago there was a clan battle where it seemed that you could only clear the first room with a birdie, then there was a video which showed how to get a strike by aiming Silver at some boulders held on a balloon and not activating the bird’s power allowed for a strike.  The point in a nutshell is that players shouldn’t become over-reliant on them.

In the long term if any player wants to improve their MEBC position (and be a more productive member for their clan in battles) then that player really needs to learn how to think for themselves given whatever birds are available.  Also irrespective of how good their shots are they need to keep their flock power increasing by levelling birds up and completing hat sets.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

i use the vids to

a; score better

b; see what rooms are coming up so i can save the right birds for better clearance

c; learn new techniques

as the vids play out of course you have to use your own talents to score because exact duplication is never going to happen. all i know is that my scores have increased since i started using them. they’re not really a blueprint, more like a road maps showing routes to take to reach your destination.

Buster
    @doulgas

@chrispdog, your point “b” is a good one. I have found myself doing that a lot — getting a free preview to see if I should save a bird for that room.

foulmouthedleon
    @foulmouthedleon

I just started watching videos a few months ago and they do help. Some of these folks, Dan Chan, are so advanced with a higher FP that it’s hard to do what they do. Still, I’ve learned how to maneuver some of the levels through these videos. I finally got an amethyst frame last round, up from an emerald I the time before. I try to “do my own thing” when playing, but the videos have helped my game immensely.

Buster
    @doulgas

I think johnsonfunky has checked out. No new videos for several days.

Jesse Arnot has been helpful. But it’s good to look ahead and see how he did. Today I did much better on my own.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

johnsonfunky ab2 moved to angry knight account when ak retired.

Buster
    @doulgas

Thanks for that information.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEBC VIDEO ADVICE, FRAME POINTS NEEDED, COINS WON AND DAILY AVG.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.