MEBC update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEBC update

• so rovio has updated the bootcamp again

Pro’s

local position introduced you can earn up to 50 coins a day if you get in top place in your local group

shop has opened early

con’s

whilst the shop has opened early there is currently the next ninja hat has not been discounted nor has any other hat. All are 5000 coins needed hopefully this will change when the season actually ends and is just an error

the time left in the season appears to have gone down as yesterday i’m sure it said 2 days 12 hours remain but now it says only 14 hours remain it appears a whole day has been removed

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • Replies
  • Joe B.
    @joeb

I bet the ninja hat is an error as seen previously after season end. It was nice to see the store open early during the double feather feature to buy the 100K option. I hope they give another double one to use after turning the ME frame in but who knows. They ironically took down the double feather reward from DC and Arena just before the end of the MEBC season.

Takayasu
    @takayasu

That is strange. The Might Eagle’s shop is still closed for me. It says another 20 hours to go before it opens.

And there hasn’t been an update to the boot camp for me as well.

APN
    @apn19

Yep ninja hat has has dropped to 1500 this morning, think it is still slightly glitched as the shop was open even though it says shop is opening soon

garethw
    @garethw

Seasons over, shops open, hasn’t given me my reward.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

How am I supposed to get my 1500 coins for frame, how long shop will be open? Geez again they messed up the game with update.

APN
    @apn19

ah update info has come out and it says shop will always be open now also tower of fortune tickets have been introduced. one you can get for updating as a thanks for updating award as well as a 60 minute feather frenzy

Buster
    @doulgas

Well, bad timing for me. MEBC shop didn’t open until the double feather frenzy was over. I had 7000 coins waiting to buy enough feathers to fill a comforter. But since the shop is always open from now on I can wait until the next event to cash in.

garethw
    @garethw

@apn – that’s all well and good, but the game hasn’t given me my 1250 coins for frame so the double point thing is useless.

fwiw the free ToF went eagle, pig – so nothing there.

Rovio seem to have mucked it up again.

If the new season starts and I don’t get my coins I’m afraid the game will go.

The Top 50 of my “local league” all have 160-200+ more FP than me so that’s a waste of time as well.

Do Rovio not test anything any more, I honestly don’t know how they cock stuff up so much.

APN
    @apn19

it will be tomorrow that the coins are awarded as the coins have always been given on the first day of the new season.

garethw
    @garethw

@apn – we shall see, coins have always been awarded when the shop opens not first day of new season.

APN
    @apn19

ah but the shop has opened early this time due to it now being always open normally it goes last day of getting points, day of not being able to do anything as both shop is closed and season is over (so everyone can collected the day before points) and then the third day a new season starts and the shop opens. we are currently on the second day. at least that is what is has been for every single season previously that i have taken part in which is all of them

gregarious119
    @gregarious119

100000 feathers for 1000 MEBC coins? Yes, please!

Hopefully tomorrow, the frame rewards are granted…i’ll be all sorts of upset if I miss the Ninja set because of a dumb glitch during these updates.

garethw
    @garethw

@apn – you were right!

Didnt see the above before going in this morning. A new splash screen I’d not seen before about the rewards – so looks like a quick info “fix”.

Does still point to a lack of overall/link testing in the product though.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

Its very strange because I bought my ninja hat for 1500 coins yesterday, but other people in my clan were complaining, saying that it was 5000 coins. For me, yesterday, both the ninja hat and the Terence Roman hat was 1500, but I had to wait today to get the terence hat as I didn’t have enough coins yesterday for it

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I’m not going to spend coins on the hats anymore since I’d have to spend 5000 per hat to finish any of the sets.

I’d rather spend the coins to level up my birds. Since I had the free feather frenzy, it gave me the ability for two purchases of 100,000 feathers. Spent one on Terrance and was hoping to get bonus feathers for the level up because it would likely let me level him up again, but didn’t get it. Spent the other on Stella and it leveled her up 4 times and almost 5.

Missing those 2 weeks when my phone died cost me 250 coins (could have easily made it to the next level with that much time) and of course whatever else I didn’t get from the daily play.

maverick
    @maverick78

You don’t have the 1500 ninja  hat option for blues, Aggie?  Mine was 5000 then changed to 1500 this morning when the new season started.  File an in game complaint with screen shots to Rovio .  When you embarrass those dolts with one of their f ups they’re usually pretty quick to respond.

Takayasu
    @takayasu

Are the older sets of hats ever put on discount, i.e. 1500? It is frustrating to see them at 5000 all the time and I did not have 1500 (new player then) when it was available at 1500 back then.

APN
    @apn19

nope as far as i am aware all hats have only ever been discounted once the samurai hat set was the first at 1000 coins each hat at discount then the roman set at 1500 each and now the ninja hat also at 1500. of course i don’t know if any have been re discounted as when you get them it no longer tells you how much each hat is

Buster
    @doulgas

I got a feather frenzy and converted 7000 coins (about 3 seasons worth) into 700,000 feathers. Happy for that, though I did notice that some of the birds got no bonus for leveling up, even though they often leveled up twice.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The level up bonus is random.

nubie
    @nubie

it just me or after this new update with bonus coins , mebc rooms became more harder than usual

ladyhawke17
    @ladyhawke17

I agree Nubia…my MEBC scores have been about half of the normal score I get

Buster
    @doulgas

I usually average about 45 per round. This season it’s about 35.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

With the current hat adventure running, all of the pay-4-play people are getting higher than normal scores, which are pushing everyone else’s down.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEBC update

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.