MEBC newest feature

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEBC newest feature

• okay , it’s bad thing since we can only bring 6 birds  and no more spells from detructometer now in MEBC.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • APN
    @apn19

so they have literally done what they did last time they tried to ‘improve’ mebc which is just cause general annoyance. normally i can get 20 extra coins but today i only got 9. i can guess why: money. people get lower scores so they spend gems trying to find the perfect combination. when will rovio learn that mebc is perfectly fine the way it was

Buster
    @doulgas

And why do this in the middle of a season? It’s like being in the 5th inning of a baseball game and the umpire says it now takes 4 strikes and you can only have 2 outfielders.

I imagine there’s someone at Rovio with the job description of “improving the game to increase monetization.” If they do nothing they get fired.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

Its completely disgusting. It would be a great idea if they let you choose 8 birds, but six??!! I usually get 25 coins from MEBC but now it will be 9 or 12 on  a good day. I was hoping that over time I could get all the x11 hats I am missing, but I can forget that now. Well done Rovio. I am thinking of deleting this game off my phone and going back to pokemon go, which I gave up a few months ago.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

I think it’s super fun, so many options, better than the no d meter challenge, still made decent coins. I know the coins add up, but just coins in the end. But at least super fun game play. First time I replayed Bootcamp in long long time.

maverick
    @maverick78

It completely sucks.  Lower scores and less coins totally  sucks.  Change it back

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

yup , agree with 8 birds

that would be nice , since we don’t have spells from meter

for today mebc , no meter is back again

APN
    @apn19

oh and today they have gone back to the first rubbish update they did awhile back. make up your mind rovio. still only got 9 extra coins and a starting of 48 points which will be like 32 or lower by the end of the day when i had been getting 48 to finish the day before these updates

Buster
    @doulgas

Grrrrr….. Just stop it. Please. Now.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

I’m still get same points but with less coins now.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I don’t know why Rovio is screwing up important challenges like MEBC! They are stealing our MEBC coins. That’s not funny at all! Please do the tests for new features in that silly map!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Because they want us to spend $$$.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

As you have probably noticed, MEBC is back the way it used to be! It is great news. I got 42 coins today, on Wednesday I only got 12 and yesterday 16. Maybe Rovio reads the comments in this forum.

hogbeater
    @stedman42

Totally unbelievable, they’ve gone back to 6 birds again. Just when I thought they had seen sense and reverted back to what wasn’t broken, they go and break it again

Buster
    @doulgas

Bear in mind too that not everyone is playing with the same handicap. One of the guys who consistently earns high scores (and posts YouTube videos) told me the pick-6 gimmick had not been activated for him, so he was still getting 8 birds to start while the rest of us were only getting 6. That would explain why our scores have dropped in comparison.

My mebc was back to normal, for today anyway.

maverick
    @maverick78

Having one leaderboard for every ab2 player,  where the cheaters and pay players are the only ones to benefit high level rewards is preposterous.  If Rovio had a spine they would group players into tiers based on flock power.  Giving skilled players in each flock power tier the ability to have realistic chances for decent rewards.  The current leaderboard and reward system is a total farce, and completely unfair to 99% of active players.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum MEBC newest feature

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.