mebc broken again?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum mebc broken again?

• has rovio broken mebc again like they did at the start of last season where the points from the previous day are not rewarded? the first day i got my points but the second day (yesterdays challenge todays points) were not rewarded.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Alabamatick
    @alabamatick

Yes it is and unlike the message recieved in birdmail that it has been fixed, it hasn’t been fixed for everybody, because yesterday i was in equal 5th place with 19 frame points and the top place was about 21 or 22 points

then after posting a score of about 29m for the second day in a row, which is worth another 19 frame points, i am about equal 58th place still on 19 points and the top place has 26 points, so clearly some players have been awarded points, but not everybody, it makes it very difficult to compete >_<

(i am not including today btw which is day 3)

dtmt
    @dtmt

Most of my group seems to have a score for today. When I play mine and get to the end I get my coins and “high score” and when I return to lobby it says my score is 0 and my coin count gets reset. I tried to play again with gems and the only difference was that I lost those gems as score says zero again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum mebc broken again?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.