ME Shop – Best ROI?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ME Shop – Best ROI?

• ME Shop opens shortly, I have noticed that they increased price for discounted x11 hat from 1000 to 1500. I will end up with around 2000 coins. Any good tips on best ROI in this shopping experience?

Previously, I was hoping always for double feathers/pearls during the shop window, however last time they didn’t launch it. Any good advices from experienced players would be appreciated.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

The Roman hat set has always been 1500, the Samurai set were 1000 at the time.  If you have completed the Samurai set then in my opinion there is little need for most players to get the Roman hats.

The reason is if you spend 1500 every season, then after 7 seasons your flock power will increase by 7 if you get all the hats.  Whereas spending 3000 on feathers after every two seasons (even without Feather Frenzy) will increase your flock power by 3 every two seasons spending the same amount (assuming your birds require 50k to level up). Therefore once you have a complete x11 set, your Flock Power will increase faster by buying feathers.

Buster
    @doulgas

I agree with@nas76, feathers are a better deal IF you already have a hat set that is equal or greater power than what you’d get with a new set (which is just a slingshot upgrade).

One possible exception would be to go for pearls. I have a couple of partially completed sets from special hat events, where I only got 4 or 5 from the TOF. I may use MEBC coins to buy pearls to complete the sets, which would give me immediate slingshot upgrades. I’ll wait to see what the offers are.

I would add that you should accumulate enough coins to get the best value for the feathers (or pearls). Meaning, go only for the biggest bundle available for the lowest unit cost — save any remaining coins for next season.

foulmouthedleon
    @foulmouthedleon

Personally, all my coins are going towards feathers this time around. I’ve nearly got all my birds to level 44, so I’m holding off on samurai/roman hats. I personally don’t see what one more point really does in comparison to any other legendary (level 10) hat. But that’s just me.

Is there ever a feather frenzy (2x feathers) during the time the Mighty Eagle shop is open? It’d be worth waiting for, for sure. 

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

There have been feather frenzies when the shop is open in the past, but since we just had one, probably not likely.

foulmouthedleon
    @foulmouthedleon

I’m thinking the same. We had one about 10 days ago. I might still wait a week or so just in case. Rovio doesn’t seem to announce this sort of thing, they just come out with it.

momokokou2
    @momokokou2

@foulmouthedleo, Generally I wait to buy feathers til the last day or so in the event of a feather frenzy. Don’t know if one will occur this time around, but it can’t hurt to wait in the event that Rovio does indeed hold a frenzy.  I guess they like to keep us guessing!

@nas76

The last but one shop opening had both a feather frenzy and a pearl party. The last time there were neither, and as I already have the complete Samurai set, I decided not to spend any ME coins. The same will go for the coming opening, if they don’t have a feather frenzy or pearl party then I won’t spend and wait for the next season to finish.

We get precious few gimmes from Rovio, such that I want to maximise them when they are available.

Buster
    @doulgas

Right. It’s worth waiting to see if a frenzy happens. To my recollection they have always happened just a day or two before the shop closes, if they happen at all.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

As the Roman hat set will be shortly complete I have one suggestion for Rovio. They should start selling Exotic hats for like 500 coins each. I would be very pleased :) But reality will be 5000 each… if ever.

Photokool
    @photokool

I agree about the price of the Exotic hats. 10K each is too much. I think I had five once, and four several times. By the time I have nearly enough pearls to finish another set, there is a new hat event to put me further behind still. No chance to even dream of buying legendary hats anymore.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ME Shop – Best ROI?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.