Matilda Weak?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda Weak?

• My Matilda has some of the best items in the game (gold boost to shield, gold boost to attack, panel increase), but I still feel like some of my other birds are stronger. For example, if my Bomb were equipped with the same type of items, he would beat Matilda in all three categories! I’d say Matilda needs to be buffed.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • tantan
    @tantan

You’re not the first to ask it:

so matilda sucks right?

Nevertheless I managed to get 15 winning streaks with Matilda not so long ago and when Circus Island was released I had no problems with getting 5 streaks (and my Matilda isn’t perfectly equipped). Maybe you just have to get used to her. Every time I switch birds I start with loosing a lot but after a couple of days the results improve even with the weakest birds.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tantan Oh I have no problem winning with her. I’ve gotten 34 winning streaks using only my Matilda. I’m just comparing her stats to other birds, who would be even more powerful with the same items.

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I have 1 S and 2 SS for malilda but stats seem to be both 750 after bonus time while I can sometimes get about 1000 for red and bomb and 1300 atk and 600 def for chuck idk about the blues and stella but I can win often with matilda

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

If you are talking about stats, yes, Bomb is definitily the best and Matilda the worst. but at least Matilda have some of the most threatening sabotages.

jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@netto-jm True. However, Chuck has a similar sabotage and his stats are also better than Matilda.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Matilda Weak?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.