so matilda sucks right?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum so matilda sucks right?

• i wish we could see the win percentages for each bird. she’s probably got like a 20% win rate for me.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Matilda would probably lose if you can’t increase her base attack. If you patch it up, Matilda would be really tanky because of her high health. Your chances of winning are based your matches, equipment, base stats and luck, as well as those of your opponent’s. If your Matilda had low-powered items, I wouldn’t be too surprised. Each of the birds are weighted evenly based on their stats (and their level, but to a much lesser extent), so it’s always a good idea to pick a bird who you are familiar with battling with or have a distinct advantage, even though they don’t have a very high level.

Yi J. Chen
    @yi-j-chen

Nah she shines at her tankiness. You don’t need to focus getting her attack high just get defense item for her. My matilda has 520 base health and on a good match I can get her defense to 500 and above, It takes other birds quite some work to knock her defense down and then time is up, you don’t need to kill your opponents to win, if they can’t kill you you can still win

Yi J. Chen
    @yi-j-chen

Nah she shines at her tankiness. You don’t need to focus getting her attack high just get defense item for her. My matilda has 520 base health and on a good match I can get her defense to 500 and above, It takes other birds quite some work to knock her defense down and then time is up, and that’s only with one S item and one A item, imagine I have all SS items. you don’t need to kill your opponents to win, if they can’t kill you you can still win

Blue Pig Cypork
    @alex-apfel

My Matilda is awesome! She’s got that SS item…
    Idk how its called…
    This purple thing, you know?
    It gives you a good attack boost :)

Yi J. Chen
    @yi-j-chen

@alex-apfel oh yea that folding fan looking weapon right? I am in need of a good weapon for her! I never liked her from the start but after playing with her for a while I realize what a tank she is

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Matilda has the most HP. You can win with her as long as you have “2S1A” or better.
    If you have SS weapon, it will be better.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I say the strongest is Bomb- he is powerful and durable

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum so matilda sucks right?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.