Making a Request for Seastar Outage

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Making a Request for Seastar Outage

• Okay, Maybe it’s a little late but has anyone made a request for the very long outage we suffered during the sea star monster pig event? If so please tell a little about your experience; what you requested, did you receive your request, something else instead, a response? Also, How do you make a request?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • chris-cox
    @chris-cox

I contacted them regarding my huge ranking loss.(248 after the last minute of the event.) 548 in the morning after. There are huge shifts in ranking that if one is trying to rank they have to put a ton of additional energy, time, potential money to pad their score in hopes of achieving their desired rank.

As always, they repsonded, though longer wait than usual. Perhaps to many inquires. They are still working on fixing and verifying the ranks and awards.

As to you r specific question, I did not have an issue and therefore did not ask. But if you wish to contact them, please do so at [email protected]. They always respond and always kind and understanding.

micho
    @vmicho

Make an official bug report here”
    https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I’ve got a copy-paste reply from rovio like anybody else. An they mark the issue as SOLVED after their reply, so you will need to reply again to mark it OPEN :/
    So far no correction done (I went from rank 400 to 1000 overnight)

FireDragon
    @ktakano

I was in top 3xx but was ranked as 6xx. They just sent me all the prices from top 500, but ranking is still 6xx.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Making a Request for Seastar Outage

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.